Richard John Neuhaus replies
- P.S. to "Escape with Honor". Kassebau, Cary // Foreign Service Journal;Dec99, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Escape with Honor: A Vietnam Tale" in the October 1999 issue.
- "Gimme a Break". Hage, Walter // Foreign Service Journal;Dec99, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to another letter about a U.S. ambassador, in the September 1999 issue.
- Paradise Lost. CORDONE, CHRIS // Commentary;Dec2010, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "California, There It Went," by Jennifer Rubin in the October 2010 issue.
- Ambassador to the Vatican? Humphreys, Fisher; Land, Richard D. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1993, Issue 34, p2
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "Reopening Wounds," in the March 1993 issue.
- Enough ambassadors outside of PRFAA. Gringo, P. R. // Caribbean Business;5/21/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "PRFAA Chicago, Orlando Offices to Remain Closed, For Now" in the May 14, 2009 issue.
- Letters. White, Dorothy; Decker, James M.; Earl, W. B.; Rice, George; Lapinsky, Eleanor Kogen; Lewis, George R.; Nelson, Richard; Siipola, H. L.; Harris, C. W.; Monthan, Guy; Goldthwaite, Thomas J.; Muster, Paula; Taubenfligel, Izrael; Boultwood, Alban; Riley, Placidus; Wilson, L. M.; Froeschle, R. P.; Cobb, June; Gibbs, Frederic A.; Shortes, Quentin // Time;1/19/1962, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Soviet-style New Frontiersman" in the January 5, 1962 issue, "6 and 14 dysrhythmia" in the January 5, 1962 issue, and about Peace Corps in the December 29, 1961 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. J. G. P.; B. A.; C. M.; Kennelly, M. // America;8/19/1911, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p443
Several letters to the editor are presented, including the success of the missionary missions of the Lay Apostleship in South India, the appointment of Signor Emilio Garroni as Ambassador to Constantinople and the daily attendance at the palace by the Ministers of State and cabinet officers in...
- LETTERS. WHITFIELD JR., WALTER W.; MCGARRY, PATRICK S.; EGAN, CYRIL B. // America;1/23/1971, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p57
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the remarks on W. Yost's replacement as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (UN) published in December 26, 1970 and "The Redeeming of America According to Charles Reich," by Reverend Andrew...
- An instrument of Bush's will. Ginting, Longgena // New Internationalist;Jun2005, Issue 379, p2
Presents a letter to the editor criticizing Paul Wolfowitz, U.S. ambassador to Indonesia.