- Father Coughlin: The Aftermath. PARSONS, WILFRID // America;6/29/1935, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p275
A response by the editor to letters to the editor about an article on Father Charles Coughlin which appeared in the May 18, May 25 and June 1, 1935 issues is presented.
- Saving the People. Adamo, S. J. // America;5/12/1973, Vol. 128 Issue 18, p447
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "One Man's Opinion," by Dale Francis in the April 29 issue is presented.
- Glurry be to God. Anderson, James K. // New Republic;6/8/92, Vol. 206 Issue 23, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Hangin' With the Romeboys," published in the May 11, 1992 issue.
- Catholic Logic. J.M.M. // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p299
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article titled "Why Catholicism Opposes the World."
- Ex Cathedra. Risus // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p300
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article about the authority of the Catholic Church in the U.S.
- CORRESPONDENCE. McCaffrey Jr., C. T.; Garesche, Lavering; Leo, I.; Jancauskis, R.; Crisano, Louis A.; O'Hara, James W. // America;3/4/1944, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p614
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles related to Catholicism including "Soldiers and Dogma", the anti-religious teaching in some courses of the Navy's college program and "The Lessons for Peace in a Wartime Economy," by Richard Mulcahy.
- The "Outlook" and the Vatican. // America;12/17/1910, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p230
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church" in the November 26, 1910 issue of "Outlook."
- Catholic High Schools And Enrollment Figures: The Facts Merit Scrutiny. Janko, Edmund // Education Week;5/8/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 33, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Catholic High Schools Found Sound, Yet Vulnerable" in the April 3, 1985 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kish, Bill; Doyle, Joseph A.; Lightner, George; McClure, Mike; Novak, Richard; Roy, Gayle; Willoughby, Mary; Beckerle, Lawrence T. // Our Sunday Visitor;1/11/2009, Vol. 97 Issue 37, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on accusations against U.S. House chaplain Father Daniel Coughlin and forgiveness for priest abusers, another on enforcement of Communion rules in canon law and one on Catholic conscience.
- To the editor. Miller, David S.; Wilks, Theresa // Catholic Digest;Jul2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "12 Reasons to be Glad You're Catholic" in the April 2011 issue.