- Palindromes. Isaacson, David // Vocabula Review;May2006, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p1
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding a palindrome entirely composed of palindromic words.
- Aha! It's a palindrome. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p122
Explains what palindromes are. Examples of palindromes including the phrase `Madam, I'm Adam,' which can be read the same way forwards and backwards.
- Aha! It's a palindrome. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p122
Discusses palindromes, words or groups of words which may be read the same either forwards or backwards. Examples.
- Running it back. Ciardi, John // Cricket;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on palindromes. Meaning of palindrome; Examples; Palindromes in sentences; Palindromes in the story of Adam and Eve.
- Go hang a salami! I'm a lasagna hog. Agee, Jon // Spider;May98, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p7
Presents several palindromes.
- Playing Around with Palindromes. Molski, Carol // Fun For Kidz;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p18
Presents several riddles on palindromes.
- Puzzle Out the Palindromes. Belleranti, Guy // Fun For Kidz;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p30
Presents a puzzle activity on palindromes.
- Quiz. // Writing;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
A quiz concerning anagrams and palindromes is presented.
- Too Hot to Hoot. // Spider;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p26
A word puzzle related to palindrome is presented.