- Dr. Thimann's Reply. THIMANN, KENNETH V. // BioScience;5/1/1971, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p400
A reply by Kenneth V. Thimann to a letter to the editor on the plans set forth for the Second National Biological Congress is presented.
- SAFETY IN THE SPOTLIGHT. MacKay, Janice; Reynolds, Phil // Dealernews;Jul2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "California Holds First-Ever Motorcycle Safety Summit" posted on the periodical "Dealernew's" web site.
- Introduction. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/28/2010, Issue 551, p1
No abstract available.
- What Is Pugwash? Brown, Harrison; Glass, Bentley; Rabinowitch, Eugene // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Oct1960, Vol. 16 Issue 8, preceding p306
A letter to the editor about the Pugwash Scientists Conference is presented.
- Letter: Give AFN back to the chiefs. Paul, Ralph // Windspeaker;Feb2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Assembly of First Nations conference in December 2009.
- FOR THE RECORD. Kesler, Charles R. // National Review;8/9/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p11
Presents a letter to the editor in response to articles in the previous issues which focused on the International Youth Year Conference and on the author's doctorate degree.
- Codex Moves Closer To EU Blueprint. // Positive Health;Feb2008, Issue 144, p46
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which discusses the topics discussed during the 29th session of the Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses that was held on November 16, 2007 in Germany.
- The Seagram Symposium. Cleaves, Mildred Porter // New Republic;12/7/59, Vol. 141 Issue 23, p23
Presents a letter to the editor on sponsorship of symposium.
- An Open Letter to the AIBS. BORMANN, F. H.; WHITTAKER, R. H.; NIERING, W. A. // BioScience;5/1/1971, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p400
A letter to the editor is presented on the plans set forth for the Second National Biological Congress.
- Letter to the Editor. Beveridge, Nicole // ANZ Nuclear Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p9N
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the Rural Alliance in Nuclear Scintigraphy (RAINS) conference at Diamond Beach Resort in New South Wales on October 11-12, 2009.