Privatize the Schools
- Response: Old School, New Clothes. Hoch, Ronald E.; Smith, David P. // Journal of Education & Christian Belief;2012, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p229
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the review of the book "Old Schools, New Clothes: The Cultural Blindness of Christian Education," by Ronald E. Hoch and David P. Smith in the Spring 2012 issue.
- Joining Associations: A Christian-School Leader Comments on Criteria. Lyons, Ralph O. // Education Week;12/5/1984, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Rise of the Fundamentalist Christian School," in the October 17, 1984 issue.
- Life without Bible studyâ€¦. Toepfer, Laura // Christian Century;7/25/2012, Vol. 129 Issue 15, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "This Just Isn't Working" by LeeAnne Watkins in the June 13, 2012 issue, which discussed lack of attendance at church adult Bible studies.
- LETTERS. GLEASON, ED; ASSELIN, R. J.; FARLEY, JOHN; KILLOREN, BOB; MCMASTER, NOEL; DARCY, PATRICK T.; SURVIL, BERNARD; PASTICK, STEPHEN // America;11/28/2011, Vol. 205 Issue 17, p27
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including an article on the grace of saints, published in the November 7, 2011 issue, "Vatican Document Calls for Supranational Reform" published in the November 7, 2011 issue and "Blessed Are the...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Conlon, James J.; Franzita, M.; Boneck, Norman D.; Lichten, Joseph L.; Foley, Donald J.; Hovanec, Method J.; Meehan, James T.; Fitzmyer, Joseph A. // America;8/8/1964, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p118
Several letters to the editor is presented in response to articles in previous issue including "Catechism Comes To Life," by Edward J. Menninger on September 11, 1964 issue, "Serious Charge, Lightly Tossed," by Robert Graham on June 27, 1964, and the comment of Sargent Shriver on the address to...
- LETTERS. Meyer, Rose Mary; Hylden, Joseph; Basler, Howard B.; Dalglish, James J. // America;1/24/1970, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p59
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the December 20, 1969 issue including "The Ironies of Christmas 1969," "Of Catechists and Catechism," and "The Goals of the NLC."
- State of the Question. LAUER, ROSEMARY; BURKE, JOHN R.; MC KENNA, JOHN P. // America;2/12/1966, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p230
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Church and the University" in the January 29, 1966 issue, and "St. John's University: The Issues," by Francis Canavan in the January 22, 1966 issue.
- LETTERS. RANIERI, RALPH; GALLIGAN, ANDY; BYRNE, GREG; CARROZZA, HARRY D.; MULCAHY, CHRIS; DILWORTH, MARY Y.; EDMAN, VIRGINIA; MCKEE, CRAIG; CURTIN, JOSEPH // America;9/26/2011, Vol. 205 Issue 8, p29
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles including "Of Many Things," by Drew Christiansen, "A Fundamental Challenge" by Brian B. Pinter and "Beyond Catechesis," by Michael G. Lawler and Todd A. Salzman, published in the 2011 issue.
- Correspondence. McCARTHY, JOHN R.; LEAVY, DORIS; GROGAN, MARY JANE; CORRIGAN, PAUL; HURLEY, MARK J.; DE ESCOBAR, JULIO ROQUE; RUNYON, NAN; MULHOLLAND, DONALD A. // America;7/14/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p353
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Paris is in France" in the June 16, 1956 issue, "Public and Private Schools Talk It Out" in the May 26, 1956 issue, and "Sunday Morning Speeches" in the June 16, 1956 issue.