Settling the Walker Percy Dispute
- LETTERS. Vetter, Deborah; Eske, Becca // Cicada;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented about the magazine's publication of reader's letters and readers' submission of their own stories to be published.
- A reply to Sellors's 'mindless' approach to possible worlds. Buckland, Warren // Screen;Summer2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p222
A response by Warren Buckland to a letter to the editor about his article "Between Science Fact and Science Fiction: Spielberg's Digital Dinosaurs, Possible Worlds, and the New Aesthetic Realism?" is presented.
- Phone the Next of Kin. McLaughlin, Michael G. // Writers' Journal;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented which argues the demise of the short story genre.
- SCIENCE FICTION IDEAS. Rackmales, David N. // BioScience;Apr90, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p236
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Biology in Science Fiction," by E. Van Dommelen in BioScience 39: 729-731.
- IN RESPONSE TO PROFESSOR BENFORD. Len, Stanislaw // Science Fiction Studies;Mar78, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p92
A response by Stanislaw Lem to a letter to the editor about his article "Cosmology and SF," in an issue of the journal is presented.
- DEPARTMENT OF AMPLIFICATION. Raphael, Chaim // New Yorker;3/27/1965, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p150
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the story "The Music School," by John Updike in the December 12, 1964 issue.
- Injustice Done? Asimov, Isaac // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;May1957, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p185
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Why Do Scientists Read Science Fiction," by Arthur S. Barron in the February 1957 issue of the journal.
- MY FATHER'S STORY. Nielsen, Erik // Commonweal;7/14/2006, Vol. 133 Issue 13, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Manhattan Transfer," by Neil Coughlan published in the May 19, 2006 issue.
- A Plea for the Interdisciplinary. Cebik, L. B. // Science Fiction Studies;Nov83, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p357
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a review of the book "Philosophers Look at Science Fiction," in a previous issue.
- Critical Misconceptions. Ketterer, David // Science Fiction Studies;Jul90, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p285
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Reducing the Dystopian Distance: Pseudo-Documentary Framing in Near-Future Fiction" in the March 1990 issue.