- Robert Royal replies:. Royal, Robert // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1992, Issue 24, p4
Presents a response by Robert Royal to a letter to the editor about his review of the book "Inventing the Flat Earth," by Jeffrey Burton Russell, published in the March 1992 issue of "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life."
- Books in brief. Marschall, L.A. // Sciences;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p50
Reviews the book `Inventing the Flat Earth: Columbus and Modern Historians,' by Jeffrey Burton Russell.
- The Pizza Theory. Royal, Robert // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1992, Issue 21, p45
Reviews the book "Inventing the Flat Earth: Columbus and Modern Historians," by Jeffrey Burton.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.