Right On about Gulf War
- Falling Starr. Roumell, James C. // New Republic;4/15/91, Vol. 204 Issue 15, p6
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "No Vietnam," by Paul Starr, published in the February 18, 1991 issue, regarding liberals' lack of support for the Persian Gulf War.
- BROKEN PROMISES. Hrdlicka, Carol // American Conservative;Aug2010, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
A letter to the editor is presented which relates about a reader who felt disappointed on the broken promise made by the U.S. government regarding the release of their soldiers who were taken into captivity.
- HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? Swindell, Tony // American Conservative;Aug2010, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Was Rambo Right."
- WITHOUT WAR. Forbes, Allan // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1964, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Advancing the American National Interest Without War," by Arthur Waskow in the previous issue.
- The author replies. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1964, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p37
A response by Arthur Waskow to a letter to the editor about his article "Advancing the American National Interest Without War" in the previous issue is presented.
- War Toys. Barnhill, Bruce M. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Mar1978, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Toy Theory of Western History," by M. E. D. Koenig in the October 1977 issue.
- As a Soldier Thinks. Whicher, Harriet Fox // New Republic;6/5/15, Vol. 3 Issue 31, p123
Presents a letter to editor about a soldier's view of war.
- Letters to the Editor. Mellick, Stanton // Australian Literary Studies;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p368
A letter to the editor is presented in response to war-related articles published in the journal.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Compton, Kathleen Dougherty; Arnovitz, Kevin; Klein, Morton A.; Schachter, Samuel; Kaplowitz, Stan; Sternhell, Zeev // New Republic;06/15/98, Vol. 218 Issue 24, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Jubilee!," which commented on the war in Deir Yassin village near Jerusalem in April 1948; "The Two Evils," which discussed the control of Soviet Union leadership over the major policy decisions of the...
- Gone Are the Days. Spore, John B. // New Republic;7/29/40, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p144
A letter to the editor about the impact of war on the life of farmers in the countryside is presented.