Saving Notre Dame
- Campus clash. Powell, A.D. // New Republic;8/2/93, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article regarding the issue of class discrimination and class disadvantages in universities in the United States.
- Mothers Making Tenure. Bolin, Brien L. // Journal of Social Work Education;Winter2002, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p203
Presents a letter to the editor on the struggle of mothers to achieve university tenure, published in this issue of the periodical "Journal of Social Work Education."
- From The New Republic Mail Bag. // New Republic;9/2/40, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p305
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dr. Christian," by Jimmie Fiddler.
- Help With College Begins in Preschool. Mattimore, Patrick // Education Week;2/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p33
A letter to the editor is presented related to the article "Competing for College," by Nina Hurwitz in the January 25, 2006 issue.
- Wahoo. Doksansky, Iris // Nebraska Life;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Wahooo," by David Bristow in the September 2005 issue of "Nebraska Life."
- German reforms would make little difference. Carell, Thomas // Nature;9/23/2004, Vol. 431 Issue 7007, p398
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about the failure to replace the traditional career path at Germany's universities, the Habilitation, with a U.S.-style junior-professor system.
- Lab Inquiry. Ellis, Gilbert // Journal of College Science Teaching;Nov2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about life science courses at U.S. colleges and universities.
- Cace on Rampus. Showalter, Shirley H. // New Republic;5/13/91, Vol. 204 Issue 19, p41
Presents a letter to the editors referencing the article "Race on Campus: A Reader's Forum," by Nathan Newman, published in the April 15 issue.
- Salvaging Small Science. Szilagyi, Miklos; Zell, Christopher // Physics Today;Dec90, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p92
Presents a letter to the editor about universities.
- Help for Spanish-Speaking Students. Falcon, Carlos; Magee, Bettie M. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jan72, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p344
Presents a letter to the editor about the Association of Chicanos for College Admissions to help spanish-speaking students.