The Anti-Family Goddess
- anti-patriarchal do's and don'ts. // Off Our Backs;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9/10, p63
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical 'Off Our Backs,' expressing satisfaction with an article about antipatriarchy.
- Dialogue. Gallagher, Tag // Cinema Journal;Winter86, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p65
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles "Time and Desire in Woman's Film" by Tania Modleski in the Spring 1984 issue and "Something Else Besides a Mother: Stella Dallas and the Maternal Melodrama," by Linda Williams in the Fall 1984 issue.
- Correspondence. Chambers, Lori // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p353
A response by Lori Chambers to a letter to the editor by professor Christine Boyle about her article "Unprincipled Exclusions: Feminist Theory, Transgender Jurisprudence and Kimberly Nixon," is presented.
- Correspondence. Boyle, Christine // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p354
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Unprincipled Exclusions: Feminist Theory, Transgender Jurisprudence and Kimberly Nixon," by Lori Chambers.
- Letters. // Hurricane Alice;Fall/Winter1988, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p11
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "Hurricane Alice," about feminism.
- Free choice is basic to feminism. Solomon, Liz // American Libraries;Jan90, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p21
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Sharon Richardson's letter in the October issue about anti-abortion and feminism.
- a feminist oasis. Crystal // Off Our Backs;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p75
A letter to the editor is presented regarding contemporary feminism in the society.
- Body politics. Mazelis, Jo // Art Monthly;Sep2004, Issue 279, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about feminism and portrayal of women in magazines.
- GIRLY TALK. Epstein, Kate; Mari, Anne; Flynn, Cat // Bitch Magazine: Feminist Response to Pop Culture;Winter2011, Issue 53, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Girly Talk," in the previous issue on male feminity which is associated with homophobia.
- Transcendence and Feminism: Response to Anderson's "Feminist Challenges to Conceptions of God". Taliaferro, Charles // Philosophia;Sep-Dec2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3/4, p371
A response by Charles Taliaferro to the Pamela Sue Anderson's article "Feminist Challenges to Conceptions of God: Exploring Divine Ideals," that was published in the September 2007 issue is presented.