Flag Issue Not Religious
- BRITAIN UNDISTRESSED. Gribbin, John // Prospect;Jun2005, Issue 111, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about Great Britain's flag.
- Honoring the Rebel Flag. Bianchini, Albert // Civil War Times;Jan2008, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to John Satterlee's letter to the editor about the Confederate flag that was published in the October 2007 issue.
- Trivial pursuits. Fountain, Anthony Chase // New Republic;7/30/90 - 8/6/90, Vol. 203 Issue 5/6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Get Serious," in the July 9 and 16 issues, on flag burning.
- Flag Flap. // Saturday Evening Post;Nov85, Vol. 257 Issue 8, p11
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical 'The Saturday Evening Post' concerning half-mast flags.
- Getting shirty. Harris, G. T. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Mar2011, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p78
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where in the world?," in the December 2010 issue.
- WATERFORD'S GREEN ENSIGN. BRUNICARDI, DAIRE // History Ireland;May/Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the Irish flag and the city of Waterford, Ireland from the March/April 2011 issue.
- No flags in town. Watkins, Larry // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/16/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the flags that will be displayed on Memorial Day in Grand Saline, Texas on July 4, 2011.
- DISTRESS IN THE UK. Bellairs, Guy // Prospect;May2005, Issue 110, p6
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the misrepresentation of the union flag.
- Hailstorm of Criticism. Hasselberg, Margaret M. // Saturday Evening Post;Oct84, Vol. 256 Issue 7, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article" I Am the American Flag" published in the July/August 1984 issue.