On Franky Schaeffer
- Unfairly Reviewed? Schaeffer, Franky // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1991, Issue 11, p2
Presents a letter to the editor from Franky Schaeffer in response to a review of his book "Sham Pearls for Real Swine," published in the January 1991 issue of "First Things."
- On Franky Schaeffer. McGuire, Paul // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1991, Issue 12, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a review of the book "Sham Pearls for Real Swine," by Franky Shaeffer.
- The return of Franky Schaeffer. Galli, M. // Christianity Today;11/19/90, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p37
Reviews the book `Sham Pearls for Real Swine: Beyond the Cultural Dark Age--A Quest for Renaissance' by Franky Schaeffer. Recounts the author's experiences as an evangelical attempting to make his presence known in the filmmaking culture. INSET: Christianity Today talks to Franky Schaeffer, by...
- Toward a Christian Critique of the Arts. Myers, Kenneth A. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1991, Issue 9, p53
Reviews the book "Sham Pearls for Real Swine," by Franky Schaeffer.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.