- Faith & interfaith. Singer, D. // Commentary;Nov89, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p65
Reviews David Novak's `Jewish-Christian Dialogue: A Jewish Justification,' a theological rationale for continuing interfaith discussions.
- Between Jews and Christians. Hittinger, Russell // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1990, Issue 1, p51
Examines the book "Jewish-Christian Dialogue: A Jewish Justification," by David Novak. Criteria of interfaith dialogue presented by the author; Treatment of Maimonides ambivalence about non-Judaic monotheisms such as Christian and Islamic; Common moral border between Judaism and Christianity...
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.
- Rotten to the Corps. Hall, Kathy // National Parks;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 65 Issue 1/2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the Everglades.