- Citizens of Exile. Smoot, James // World Literature Today;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In Praise of the Republic of Letters" by AleÅ¡ Debeljak in the March 2009 issue.
- WE'RE FRIENDS OF THE CONGO, TOO. Carney, Maurice // Corporate Knights Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Congolese's attempt to reclaim their land.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Simon, Dan; Pink, Daniel H.; Ennis, Bruce J.; Garcia, Robert // New Republic;4/15/85, Vol. 192 Issue 16, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues about republics including "Captain Marvel on Capitalism, in the February 25, 1985 issue, "Three Cheers for Dave Stockman," in the March 4, 1985 issue and "The Lawyers' Plot," in the February 4, 1985 issue.
- LETTERS. Bell, P. A.; Turnbull, Dale; Darling, Miranda // Quadrant Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Similarity of modern constitutional monarchy with republic; Accusation against New Guinea Prime Minister John Curtin for dereliction of duty; "The Pandemic Threat," which focused on the H5N1 virus.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Pipes, Daniel; Ghachem, Malick; Ackerman, Spencer // New Republic;1/23/2006, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p4
Letters to the editor in response to the article December 12, 2005 edition of "The New Republic" are presented. Included are responses to the article "Religious Protection," by Spencer Ackerman.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Ury, Bernard; McIlroy, M. Douglas; Kaplan, Lawrence F.; Chapman, Bruce; Scheiber, Noam; Thompson, Richard; Joffe, Richard; Risen, Clay // New Republic;10/17/2005, Vol. 233 Issue 16, p4
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles published in previous editions of "The New Republic." Responses to the article "American Idle," in the September 12, 2005 edition; Response to the article "Science Fiction," in the September 5, 2005 edition; Response to the article "Stare...
- DOHRN AGAIN. // New Republic;10/14/85, Vol. 193 Issue 16, p4
Argues against the application of former member of the Weatherman faction of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) Bernadine Dohrn for admission to the New York bar in 1985. Statement issued by her attorney Don H. Reuben on her application; Record of Dohrn in protest politics and youth...
- Where's the evidence? Rigg, Trevor // New Internationalist;Jun2008, Issue 412, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Kosovo's other colonizers," by Hannah Smith from vol. 410 of the journal.
- LETTERS. Colebatch, Hal G. P.; Hill, John; Edgar, Suzanne; Moore, Susan Reibel; Mitchell, Murray; Cooper, Christopher; d'Abrera, Bernard; Naulty, Reg; Pratt, Colin; Proudfoot, Peter; McCurdy, Tony // Quadrant Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 56 Issue 1/2, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the monarchy/republic debate in the December 2011 issue, "Chronicle" in the December 2011 issue, and another by Barry Maley on child raising in the December 2011 issue.