Body and Mind
- An Active Role in Education. Calderon, Pam // Chief Learning Officer;Apr2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Survey: Tech Workers Get Little Career Guidance or Support" in the January 25, 2006 issue.
- Lack of Voc.-Ed. Training For the Handicapped Cited. Bleshman, Norman A. // Education Week;4/20/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Voc.-Ed. Group Primes for Perkins Act Debate," in the March 16, 1988 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Giesecke, G. E. // Journal of Higher Education;Apr1953, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p216
A letter to the editor is presented in relation to students and choice of vocation in the U.S.
- On The New SVIB. Cheney, Truman M. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Feb71, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p428
Presents a letter to the editor about vocational interest.
- Vocational Education. Viso, Philip A. // Phi Delta Kappan;May84, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p655
Presents a letter to the editor about vocational education.
- REPLY TO MURPHY (2009): THE VOCATIONAL FOCUS IN REHABILITATION CONTINUES TO BE VALUED. Crisp, Ross // Australian Journal of Career Development (ACER Press);Spring2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p67
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about vocational rehabilitation.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Our Sunday Visitor;10/23/2011, Vol. 100 Issue 26, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "What Every Catholic Need to Know About Funerals" in the October 9, 2011 issue, "Having Fun With Faith" in the September 25, 2011 issue and "Vocation Special Section" in the October 2, 2011 issue.
- A NECESSARY STEP. Patrick, S. // Creative Review;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Theory or Practice?" in the January issue of the magazine "Creative Review".
- Source Clarifies Comment On Tracking of Students. Silberman, Harry F. // Education Week;10/10/1984, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tracking: A System in Which The Better Get the Best?," in the October 10, 1984 issue.
- Cooperative Work Is 'Key' For Vocational Education. Hoberman, Solomon // Education Week;2/24/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p25
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Pittsburgh Burnishes New Vocational Image," in the February 3, 1988 issue is presented.