Setting the Agenda
- Government actions need to be monitored. Wallace, George // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2006, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the issue concerning government accountability toward sportsmen and natural resources in Ontario.
- ReaderLetters. DeVore, Chuck // Orange County Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p71
A letter to the editor on public policy is presented.
- Unresponsive Public Officials. Riddle, Anita // Church & State;Sep2004, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p22
Presents a letter to the editor on the increasing influence of personal religious belief on matters of public policy.
- No Quick Fix for Health Care. Van Winkle, Michael // Fast Company;May2006, Issue 105, p18
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article featured in Fast Talk column in the March 2006 issue.
- No 'mistakes' actually mistakes: Except--of course--the cane toad. Murray, Robert // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Dec2006, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about various mistakes related to the public policy in Australia in the October 2006 issue of the journal.
- Reversing urban blight. Kahn, Matthew E. // Issues in Science & Technology;Spring2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Renewing Economically Distressed American Communities," by Michael Greenstone and Adam Looney in the Winter 2011 issue.
- The Wrong Problem. Guelke, Adrian // Harvard International Review;Spring2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the establishment of political institutions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- In response to Jon Burnett: 'Britain's 'civilising' project: community cohesion and core values' [35:2 April 2007]. Robinson, David; Flint, John // Policy & Politics;Jul2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p567
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Britain's civilizing project: community cohesion and core values," by Jon Burnett in the April 2007 issue.
- The science of policy. Hinchcliff, Reece // New Scientist;6/14/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 2660, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article efficacy of national behavior-change interventions influencing public policy decisions that was published in the May 2008 issue.