Dissent on Reagan
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Haller, Robert A. // Afterimage;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a cover announcement of the death of former U.S. president Ronald Reagan, in the July/August 2004 issue.
- Cover letter. Wickstrom, B. Y. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1982, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p67
Presents a letter to the editor about U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- The Demo Derby. Putnam, Jackson K. // American Prospect;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "The Demo Party," in the July/August issue, which focused on the relationship of Republican President Ronald Reagan with his fellow Republicans.
- Formosans Know What They Want. Thian-Hok, Li // New Republic;11/24/58, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p9
Focuses on political and economic policies of General Chiang Kai-shek's Government that has turned over a new leaf and has accomplished miracles on Taiwan. Increase in rice production achieved at the sacrifice of other crops; Information about the land redistribution program initiated in 1953;...
- Dorian Orange. Elkort, Martin // New Republic;5/27/91, Vol. 204 Issue 21, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the hair color of former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- LAME-BRAIN. Birnbaum, Norman // New Republic;4/14/82, Vol. 186 Issue 15, p2
Presents a letter to the editor on conclusions about U.S. President Ronald Reagan's intellectual capacities.
- President Reagan and Chiropractic. Hultgren, Glenn M. // Chiropractic History;Winter2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about U.S. President Ronald Reagan and his association with chiropractor B. J. Palmer and the Palmer School of Chiropractic.
- WE CAN'T TAKE MORE OF THIS "REAGAN BOOM". Leontief, Wassily // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Apr90, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Reagan Boomâ€”Greatest Ever" in the January 17, 1990 issue.
- Reagan Was Right. Perle, Richard // Foreign Policy;Sep/Oct2010, Issue 181, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Think Again: Ronald Reagan," by Peter Beinart, that was published in the July/August 2010 issue of the journal.