Jews and Christmas
- Jews and Christmas. Rabinove, Samuel // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1992, Issue 21, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Rabbi's Christmas," by Jakob J. Petuchowski, published in the December 1991 issue of "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life."
- Letters. Cohen, Marisa; Wiseman, Johanna; Woods, Tucker; Fernando, Nicky; Brown, Ross; Carr, J. Taylor; Owens, Mitchell; Sloan, Elaine // New York;4/9/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p8
Letters from the April 9, 2007 issue are presented. Topics include a picture of challah during Passover, which was a publisher's error. Universal health coverage and whether people receive different treatment depending on their insurance status is debated. A reader responds to an article on New...
- Savvy Readers. // Clotilde's Sewing Savvy;May2006, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on the strip piecing technique on the Mystery Jacket by Judy Murray and an article on the Hanukkah in the November 2005 issue.
- Letters. Gewanter, Ira; Haber, Alice L. // Washington Jewish Week;1/5/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p14
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including one about the Chanukah holiday in an issue, and "It's Not Good to be Alone" in the December 29, 2012 issue.
- HOW TO ACHIEVE TIKKUN OLAM. GREENHUT, MARTIN // Tikkun;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor on Chanukah and Christmas celebrations and its response is presented.
- Letters. Finkel, Abraham; Brenner, Rabbi Reeve; Taube, Herman // Washington Jewish Week;7/26/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 30, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Eliminate denominations," in the July 12, 2012 issue, and "Observing Tisha B'Av" in the July 19, 2012 issue.
- From the pulpit. Abraham, Rabbi Joel N.; Adler, Rabbi Benjamin J.; Agree, Rob; Cohen, Rabbi Daniel M.; Miller, Rabbi Ellie; Cooper, Rabbi Mark; Dubov, Rabbi Mendel; East, Rabbi Menashe; Feuerstein, Rabbi Mordecai E.; Friedman, Rabbi Avi; Gais, Rabbi Ruth; Gewirtz, Rabbi Matthew D.; Greenstein, Rabbi David; Groffman, Rabbi Laurence W.; Kaplan, Rabbi Ronald W.; Kriegel, Rabbi Aaron; Litcofsky, Rabbi Greg; Lubin, Rabbi Shalom D.; Mallach, Rabbi Mark; Muraskin, Bennett // New Jersey Jewish News;9/20/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the journal's invitation to leaders of area congregations to share their High Holy Day messages.
- Letters to the Editor. // Journal of Family Practice;Jan1996, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p84
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles published in previous issues. Accuracy of telemedicine in the screening of dermatology; Recognition of proteinuria as a marker for organ damage; Ethical use of placebos in clinical trials.
- Your Say ... Trost, Joseph; Atrash, Mara D.; Crystal, Richard; Schwartz, Richard // Baltimore Jewish Times;12/11/2015, Vol. 347 Issue 6, p12
No abstract available.