Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
- Author's response to Pakravan et al. Godber, Ian M.; Jarvis, Sarah J.; Maguire, Donogh // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p111
A response by the author to a letter to the editor about his article focusing on a case report regarding two patients who had taken significant paracetamol overdoses and subsequently developed significant hypokalaemia, is presented.
- Hypokalaemia following paracetamol overdose. Pakravan, N.; Goddard, J.; Bateman, D. N. // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p111
A letter to the editor is presented focusing on a case report regarding two patients who had taken significant paracetamol overdoses and subsequently developed significant hypokalaemia.
- Crohn's Disease Presenting as Acute Hypokalemic Paralysis. Sen, Sambit; Patel, Kinesh P.; Fattah, Aseel M.N.; Greenfield, Simon M. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2009, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p2652
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the 38-year-old Caucasian with hypokalemic paralysis due to intestinal Crohn' s disease.
- Middle-aged man with acute onset quadriparesis. Iyer, H. V.; Shivkumar, N. // Journal of Postgraduate Medicine;Jan-Mar2007, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p75
A letter to the editor is presented about the potential causes of persistent hypokalemia in a patient.
- A GIFT OF LOVE. Mayhew, Marylyn // Prevention;Oct89, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p133
Presents a letter to the editor of "Prevention" about the sender's experience in receiving a "potassium basket" birthday gift after being diagnosed with hypokalemia.
- Gitelman syndrome complicated with dysglycemia. Azak, Alper; Huddam, Bülent; Koçak, Gülay; Ortabozkoyun, Levent; Uzel, Mehmet; Duranay, Murat // Acta Diabetologica;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p249
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of a 23-year-old man, who was diagnosed to have hypokalemia and Gitelman syndrome associated with abnormalities in serum potassium, blood glucose, and magnesium levels.
- LETTERS. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan74, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p110
Presents letters to the editor on topics related to internal medicine. Clinical and pathological data on a patient with neutrophilic leukemia; Association of iron deficiency anemia with thrombocytopenia; Presentation of an additional factitious symptom, hypokalemia.
- Letter to the editor. Dant, Sandy // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Why can't we all just get along," by Ray Allegrezza, published in the November issue of "Furniture Today."
- Continued... Vestal, Madelene; Barber, Sandy Shaffer // Guideposts;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p90
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Pass It On" by Peggy Frezon and concerning the gift subscription from "Guideposts" magazine.