DKA and thrombosis
- DKA and thrombosis. Ho, Josephine; Pacaud, Danièle; Mah, Jean // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/19/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p132
Presents a letter to the editor about diabetic ketoacidosis and thromboembolic stroke.
- Flare-Up of Serum Amylase Prior to Onset of Lethal Ketoacidosis in a Patient With Fulminant Type 1 Diabetes. Takahashi, Jin; Nishijima, Koji; Shukunami, Ken-Ichi; Yakihara, Akira; Senda, Toru; Yoshida, Yoshio; Kotsuhji, Fumikazu // Diabetes Care;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p461
Presents a letter to the editor which described a case of fulminant type 1 diabetes with a flare-up of serum amylase before diabetic ketoacidosis onset.
- Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/19/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p278
Presents a letter to the editor on an article reviewing a diagnosis and treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis by Jean-Louis Chiasson and associates.
- [One of the authors responds:]. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/19/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p279
Presents a response by Jean-Louis Chiasson to a letter to the editor about his article on the diagnosis and treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Heartfelt. Schroeek, Camille // Diabetes Forecast;Jul2004, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p19
Presents a letter to the editor, on the article "The Heart Connection," previously published in the May 2004 issue of the periodical "Diabetes Forecast."
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis: Presenting as diabetic ketoacidosis. Pinninti, Rakesh; R., Pandichelvan; Ameen, K. H. Noorul // Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism;Mar2012 Supplement, p126
A letter to the editor about a case report of a 55-year-old female patient with diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is presented.
- Localized acromegaly. Palikhe, Gaurav; Subbiah, Sridhar; Walia, Rama; Bhansali, Anil // Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism;Sep2012, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p865
A letter to the editor is presented about the clinical case of a 26-year-old male patient, diagnosed with diabetic ketoacidosis, who experienced acromegaly.
- The Other Side of L-Asparaginase. Dua, Vikas; Yadav, Satya Prakash // Indian Pediatrics;Mar2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p250
A letter to the editor is presented in response the article "Diabetic Ketaoacidosis With L-Asparaginase Therapy," by R. Mondal, M. Nandi, A. Tiwari and S. Chakravorti in a 2011 issue.
- Letters. Mayor, Vidhu; Orchard, John; Scott, Eleanor; Kulkami, Rupen; Williams, Steve // Pulse;9/24/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 32, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including one on the treatment of diabetes by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick in the previous issue, another on women's career in general practice and on private firms dropping out of running in Darzi tender in the...