- Defending EBM. Romm, Fredric J. // Family Practice Management;May2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the editorial "The Evidence-Based Medicine Heresy," by Robert Edsalls in the February 2004 issue of "Family Practice Management."
- Evidence-based infrastructure. Newhouse, Robin // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2005, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Case for Evidence-Based Medicine," by Dagmara Scalise in the September 2005 issue.
- Guidelines On the Use Of Space Maintainers -- Author's Reply. Brothwell, Doug // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jun1998, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p413
A letter to the editor is presented about evidence-based health-care approach published in the April 1998 issue.
- [Three of the authors respond:]. Wyer, Peter C.; Hatala, Rose; Guyatt, Gotdon // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/24/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p1424
Presents a letter to the editor in reaction to comments made by readers to an article dealing with teaching evidence-based medicine.
- Evidence-based case reports. Montgomery, Brett D. // Evidence Based Medicine;Dec2007, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p166
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the article "The 6 Steps of Evidence-Based Medicine: Action Plans and Changing Clinical Practice Through Journal Clubs," by Karen Kearley published in a 2007 issue of "Evidence-Based Medicine" periodical.
- Proactive monitoring for newly emerging evidence: The lost step of EBP? Keister, Drew; Tilson, Julie // Evidence Based Medicine;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p69
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the importance of proactive monitoring for newly emerging evidence-based medicine.
- Reply from the editors. Glasziou, Paul; Haynes, R. Brian // Evidence Based Medicine;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p69
A response by Paul Glasziou and R. Brian Haynes to a letter to the editor about their article on the importance of proactive monitoring for newly emerging evidence-based medicine.
- Warts and molluscum. Goodyear, H. M.; Taibjee, S. M. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Education & Practice Edition;Dec2007, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p199
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the use of evidence-based medicine (EBM) in the treatment of warts and molluscum in the 2007 issue.
- Letter to the Editors. Anderson, Diana // Health Environments Research & Design Journal (HERD) (Vendome Gr;Summer2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p130
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lessons From Evidence-Based Medicine: What Healthcare Designers Can Learn From the Medical Field."
- Ginkgo or gunk? Dyck, Gordon H. // Canadian Family Physician;May2008, Vol. 54, p681
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the article "Evidence-Based Common Sense?"