Fibromyalgia and Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Fibromyalgia often disregarded, ignored. Lange, Kelly // Nation's Health;Aug2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p27
No abstract available.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Gaby, Alan R. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p14
A letter to the editor in response to the article about seven patients with fibromyalgia who improved after intravenous administration in the May/June 2007 issue is presented.
- Fibromyalgia relief. Long, Howard // Cortlandt Forum;6/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about relief for fibromyalgia.
- USO DE TÃ‰CNICAS COMPLEMENTARIAS EN EL TRATAMIENTO DE LA FIBROMIALGIA. // Actas Espanolas de Psiquiatria;may2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p201
No abstract available.
- Not in My Head! Kennedy, Angela // Psychology Today;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Is It All in My Head?," in the June 2005 issue.
- The Use of Atomoxetine Adjunctively in Fibromyalgia Syndrome. Berigan, Tim // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Jul2004, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p499
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of atomoxetine adjunctively in fibromyalgia syndrome.
- WHAT'S BEHIND FIBROMYALGIA? Bellard, Bret // Cortlandt Forum;12/20/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about fibromyalgia.
- WHAT'S BEHIND FIBROMYALGIA? Wax, Jack // Cortlandt Forum;12/20/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about pain amplification in fibromyalgia.
- Exercise capacity and oxygen recovery half times of skeletal muscle in patients with fibromyalgia. Dinler, Mustafa; Kasikcioglu, Erdem; Akin, Ata; Sayli, Omer; Aksoy, Cihan; Oncel, Ahmet; Berker, Ender // Rheumatology International;Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p311
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Exercise Capacity and Oxygen Recovery Half Times of Skeletal Muscle in Patients With Fibromyalgia," by Mustafa Dinler, Erdem Kasikcioglu, Ata Akin, Omer Sayli, Cihan Aksoy, Ahmet Oncel and Ender Berker published in the previous issue.
- Nerve conduction tests in patients with fibromyalgia: comparison with normal controls. Ersoz, Murat // Rheumatology International;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p79
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the research of nerve conduction tests in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome.