Fibromyalgia and Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Yasgur, Jay; Kincheloe, Larry; Dossey, Larry // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p16
Presents letters to the editor of the 'Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine.'
- INTEGRATIVE HEALTHCARE: ARRIVING AT A DEFINITION. Alper, Brian S.; Fox, Gary N. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about alternative medicine.
- HOLISTIC MEDICINE IN NEPAL. Shankar, Ravi // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning spirituality and a holistic approach to medical care in the May/June 2006 issue.
- Conventional medicine also takes shared approach. Lawson, Euan // Pulse;4/29/2009, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p21
No abstract available.
- Where do their health loyalties lie? Chand, Kaitash // Pulse;6/1/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p16
A letter to the editor is presented citing the author's views on complementary medicine in Great Britain.
- Herbal medicines are not without their dangers. // Pulse;2/22/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about alternative medicine by Doctor Richard Halvorsen in the February 8, 2007 issue.
- Complementary therapy vital for chronic illness. Fox, Anthony // Pulse;1/30/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Alternative medicine needs equal status to drug therapy."
- A Fork In The Road. // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p111
A letter to the editor is presented in response to letters featured in Volume 14, Issue 1 (2008) of the journal with regard to the future of natural medicine professions.
- Sharlene Stump, Metastasized Breast Cancer. Stump, Sharlene // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the benefits provided by the Gerson Therapy to a metastasized breast cancer case in November 2007.
- Investigating CAM. Oppel, Lloyd B. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 12, p1527
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Complementary or Alternative Medicine: The Need for Plausibility," by John L. Hoffer in the 2003 issue.