Role of IL-10 promoter haplotypes in Helicobacter pylori associated gastric inflammation
- Helicobacter pylori infection in Turkish children with familial Mediterranean fever: is it a cause of persistent inflammation? Ozaltin, Fatih; Bakkaloglu, Aysin; Saltik, Inci Nur; Demir, Hulya; Duzova, Ali; Bulun, Almila; Besbas, Nesrin; Topaloglu, Rezan; Ozen, Seza // Clinical Rheumatology;Apr2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p186
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of Helicobacter pylori infection in familial Mediterranean fever.
- Letters. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/19/2000, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p696
Presents several letters to the 'Canadian Medical Association Journal,' which comment on issues prior to September 19, 2000. Update from the Canadian Dyspepsia Working Group on the management of Helicobacter pylori; Lifestyle factors of medical professionals; Suggestion that the availability of...
- Triple Therapy for Helicobacter pylori in Nonulcer Dyspepsia. Talley, Nicholas J.; Ormand, JoAnn E.; Carpenter, Herschel A.; Phillips, Sidney F. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan1991, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p121
Presents a letter to the editor about the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in nonulcer dyspepsia through double or triple therapy.
- NMR Assignment of the Novel Helicobacter pylori Protein JHP1348. Borin, Brendan; Popescu, Andrei; Krezel, Andrzej // Journal of Biomolecular NMR;Jul2005, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p262
Presents a letter to the editor about helicobacter pylori protein.
- Identification and Characterization of an ATPase System of Helicobacter pylori and the Effect of Proton Pump Inhibitors. Mauch, E.; Bode, G.; Malfertheiner, P. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1993, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p1801
Presents a letter to the editor about the identification and characterization of an adenosine triphosphatase system of Helicobacter pylori and the effect of proton pump inhibitor.
- Helicobacter pylori infection. Anand, J. K. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar1997, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p180
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Helicobacter pylori infection," published on the December 1996 issue of the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Influence of antisecretory drugs on Helicobacter pylori eradication rates. Pellegrini, M.; Urso, R.; Giorgi, G.; Cerretani, D. // Gut;Dec2004, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p1720
Presents a letter to the editor about the influence of antisecretory drugs on Helicobacter pylori eradication rates.
- Authors' reply. Spiller, R. C.; Sherwood, P. // Gut;Dec2004, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p1720
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the comments by M. Pellegrini, R. Urso, G. Giorgi, and D. Cerretani, University of Siena, Italy, on the influence of antisecretory drugs on Helicobacter pylori eradication rates.
- Helicobacter pylori outer membrane proteins and gastric inflammation. Dossumbekova, A.; Prinz, C.; Gerhard, M.; Brenner, L.; Backert, S.; Kusters, J. G.; Schmid, R. M.; Rad, R. // Gut;Sep2006, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p1360
A letter to the editor in response to an article on the association of helicobacter pylori outer membrane proteins with gastroduodenal diseases, by Y. Yamaoka in a previous issue is presented.