- Non-medical treatment of GORD. Munzer, D. // Gut;Aug2003, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p1227
Presents a letter to the editor published in the August 2003 issue of 'Gut' journal about the non-medical treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Oesophageal entrapment of wireless capsule endoscopy in valvular patients. Redondo-Cerezo, E.; Pérez-Sola, A.; Gómez, C.; Pérez-vigara, G.; Perez-Garcia, J. I.; Morillas, J.; Gonzalez-martín, J. A. // Gut;Feb2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p309
Presents a letter to the editor about oesophageal entrapment of wireless capsule endoscopy in valvular patients.
- Prospective Clinical and Manometric Assessment of Hill's Modified Laparoscopic Operation. Quinton, Jean-Francois; Guillemot, Francois; Courtade, Alain; Fromont, Gérard; Leroy, Joël // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1997, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p546
Presents a letter to the editor about the surgical treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease using Hill's modified laparoscopic operation.
- Is the Alkaline Reflux a Risk Factor for Laryngeal Lesions? Gianci, R.; Fedeli, G.; Cammarota, G.; Galli, J.; Agostino, S.; Di Girolamo, S.; Maurizi, M.; Gasbarrini, G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p2398
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of gastroesophageal reflux disease as risk factor for laryngeal lesions.
- Reflux Esophagitis and Ectopic Columnar Epithelium (Barrett's Esophagus) in the Esophageal Stump after Cervical Gastroplasty. da Rocha, Júlio Rafael Mariano; Cecconello, Ivan; Ribeiro Jr., Ulysses; Gama-Rodrigues, Joaquini // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2005, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p499
Presents a letter to the editor related to reflux esophagitis and ectopic columnar epithelium in the esophageal stump after cervical gastroplasty.
- Discussion on the Long-Term Results of the Medical and Surgical Antireflux Therapies for Asthmatics with Gastroesophageal Reflux. Campo, Salvatore M.A.; Lorenzetti, Roberto; Hassan, Cesare; Zullo, Angelo; Balsamo, Giorgio; Morini, Sergio // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p760
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the results of the medical and surgical antireflux therapies for asthmatics with gastroesophageal reflux.
- LessH. PyloriNot Necessarily More GERD. Kountouras, Jannis; Zavos, Christos; Chatzopoulos, Dimitrios // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan2005, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p249
Presents a letter to the editor on the impact of Helicobacter pylori-associated antral and corpus predominant pattern of gastritis on gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- ALTE and gastro-oesophageal reflux. Lpuntis, J. W.; Booth, I. W. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Jun2005, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p653
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Causes of apparent life threatening events in infants: A systematic review," in the 2004 issue of the journal "Archives of Diseases in Children."
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis With Severe GERD. Dubecz, Attila; Mentrikoski, Mark; Peters, Jeffrey H // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2009, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p527
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of eosinophilic esophagitis with severe gastroesophageal reflux disease.