- Inbox. Patron, Mark; Lenssen, Lewis; Simpson, David; Howell, Julie; Tomlinson, Chris; Nolan, Dermot // Revolution (14605953);Mar2008, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Brands track the clicks," in the February 2008 issue, article about Masterclass on-site targeting in the February 2008 issue and "True video-on-demand moves closer as Kangaroo project finds its...
- Demanding Video. Healy, Justin // Fortune;11/15/2004, Vol. 150 Issue 10, p30
Presents a letter to the editor about "Comcast Wants to Change the World" (Oct. 18) and Comcast's pursuit of video-on-demand (VOD).
- Inbox. Clifton, Geoff; Britton, Glyn; Chace, Calum; Kennedy, Paul // Media Week;2/10/2009, Issue 1195, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Roadside Reaches Bulk of London Commuters," in the January 20, 2009 issue, "Kangaroo Killed Off by Competition Commission," in the February 4, 2009 issue and one about the .tel domain in the Internet.
- VOLUME CONTROL. // Multichannel News;11/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p42
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Use of public education and government channels in marketing by cable television companies; Forecast on the future of video on demand; Criticism on journalist Anderson Cooper.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Hajny, Susan D.; Cuno, Steve; Bildsten, Bruce; Rasmussen, Robert; Brinegar, Brad // Advertising Age;12/12/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 50, p34
Several letters to the editor were presented in response to articles in previous issues including Big Three networks embracing video-on-demand and other new technology that will transfer control to consumers," in the November 14, 2005 issue, reason for low response to credit card direct mail,...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;5/16/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Picture This: Traditional TV â€” Not Dead Yet" in the May 9 and 10, 2011 issues and "Comcast Scraps TiVo Set-Top Deal, But Will Open VOD Tap," in the May 9, 2011 issue.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to article "Netflix May Be Eating Into VOD, Premium Networks: Study," published in the June 19, 2012 issue.
- Talkback. Schneider, Paul; Dean, Richard C. // Multichannel News;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p34
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "YouTube Leanback: Sorry, That Ain't TV," and "NAB Outlines Spectrum Policy for White House," in the July 22, 2010.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. Weiss, Tom; Griffiths, Hugh; Sutherland, Dan; Barclay, Alex // New Media Age;2/12/2009, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the British Competition Commission's rejection of Project Kangaroo by BBC Worldwide, ITV and Channel 4 in the February 4, 2009 issue, another on the modernisation of radio spectrum management,...