LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- Sources for wheel seals. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p110
Presents information on wheel seals for heavy-duty vehicles in the trucking industry. Statistical information on the use of wheel seals in 1996 and 1997; In-depth look at wheel seals and distribution.
- Manufacturers approve PG coolants. // Overdrive;Sep93, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the growing approval of truck manufacturers on the use of propylene glycol. Caterpillar Inc. and Navistar International's endorsement; Alternative to ethylene glycol in engine cooling systems; Environmentally superior; Enhancement of engine performance and reduction of cavitation.
- Head start on the new millennium. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p23
Comments on the ability of the United States trucking industry to adapt to changes. Deregulation of the industry; Effect of emissions requirements to trucking equipment suppliers.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/14/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p9
A correction to a report by the periodical "Journal of Commerce" regarding the implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment electronic truck manifest system in the United States is presented.
- Exxon SmartLube Program Helps Truck Fleets with Extended Service Intervals. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p64
Provides information on the Exxon Smartlube Program, a customized and scientific approach to determine the optimum oil drain intervals of trucking fleet with engine oil products of Exxon Lubricants. Phases of the program; Reason for designing the program.
- Business as Usual. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the changes in the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. Impact of business transition to the economy; Prevalence of firms in managing the fundamentals of the business; Details on the supply and demand of truck equipments in the region.
- National Truck Equipment Association Announces Keynote Speaker, Schedule for Work Truck ShowÂ® 2003. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p15
Announces the keynote speaker for the Work Truck Show 2003 and 39th Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of exhibitors for the show; Purpose of the event; Lists of attendees.
- Cummins issues guarantee. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p25
Reports that Cummins Inc. is offering the Uptime Guarantee program for the company's heavy-duty on-highway truck engines subject to the October emissions requirements. Engines qualified for the guarantee program; Aim of the program.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p69
A calendar of events for the truck equipment industry in 2014 is presented including Mid-America Trucking Show, Commercial Vehicle Show and ConExpo Latin America exposition.