- feedback. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2008, Issue 100, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Turn your $1000 into $10,000" in the February 2008 issue, one about the Best of the Best issue of December 2007/January 2008, and another regarding a library that have themes on financial and...
- Mailbox. Fitzpatrick, John; McKay, D. S. // CA Magazine;Dec2012, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p6
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, such as "Confronting a perfect pension storm," by Mark Yamada in the October 2012 issue and one regarding the improved format of the magazine.
- SOCIAL CURRENCY. Kussmann, Patti; Bulla, Randee; Turner, Diane; Ryu, Thomas; Ratzesberger, John; Sheeley, Joe; Rogers, Blake W.; Hosseini, Ali; Dyer, Phil; Doyle, Matthew; Deloach, Christine; Miller, Barry; Marmon, Shelley Bush; Shanes, David; Hermosillo, Eric; Currier, Neil // Money;May2012, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to a reader-generated prompt about a co-worker's financial difficulties.
- Letters. // Money Management;1/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p9
Presents letters to the editor related to the finance industry. Criticism of the article"'Common Sense Prevails With Statements of Advice," which appeared in the November 18, 2004 issue of the periodical "Money Management"; Praise of the article "The More Things Change, the More They Stay the...
- LETTERS. Kessler, Steve; Goldner, Lee; Hellyar, Michael D. // Financial Planning;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including Bob Veres' "Market-Based Withdrawals," in the July 2008 issue, "The Big Regulatory Fix," by Bob Veres in the August 2008 issue and "Retire Rich," in the September 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Waddell, Andrew; Reus, Jake; Wentworth-Foster, Geoff // Money Management;11/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p14
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including an article on contemporary institutional licensees by Robert Keavney in the November 10, 2005, an article on the Financial Planning Association's decision to have a bachelor degree for entry into the Certified...
- LETTERS. // Money Management;12/2/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p14
presents several letters to the editor related to financial services and industries. Views on new code of conduct for soft dollar disclosure; Availability of subsidized financial planning software; Discussion on financial products issued by an in-house provider.
- Maximise your personal wealth by putting the focus on strategy. Whelan, Dervilla // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2006, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p52
The article discusses the effects of having a good financial plan as a keystone to financial security for accountants in Ireland. It offers answer regarding the failure of many profitable business owners and executives to maximize their personal financial wealth. Lastly, it presents several...
- We must solve America's financial literacy crisis. Tillett, Doug; Carberry, Joe // Hill;6/7/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 67, p26
The author reflect on how to teach American youth to manage their personal finances. They stress that these young people are at risk of making financial mistakes that could have serious long-term consequences. They suggest that financial literacy should start at home, where parents need to have...