- Letter to the editor. Woodard Sr., Don // Fort Worth Business Press;2/13/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p49
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the decision of the U.S. government to deactivate the Navy's F/A 18 Hornet Reserve Squadron at the Joint Reserve Base in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Balancing Military & Civilian Jobs Difficult for Today's Reservist. Reel, Robert F. // Officer;Dec2007, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about balancing military and civilian jobs for reservists.
- SERVING THOSE WHO ANSWER THE CALL. Archer, Dennis W. // Officer;Nov2003, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p8
Presents a letter to the editor on the services rendered by the Reservists and members of the National Guard in the U.S.
- Rebalance the Force. Harrison, Scott // Officer;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor from Scott Harrison of Florida on force rebalancing is presented.
- READER FEEDBACK. Soto, Raul; Hammel, Lloyd G.; Oldmixon, Douglas E.; Germany Jr, James C. // Officer;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "House Compensates Its Reserve Component Staff Members".
- Despite Retirees' Participation, ROA's Focus Is Active Reservists. Simpson, Monte // Officer;May2009, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Citizen Soldier Wants to See Citizen Needs Met, Too" in the April 2009 issue.
- READER FEEDBACK. Quisenberry, Doyle; Laich, Dennis J.; Billedeaux, Bruce L.; Stewart, Joseph // Officer;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p10
Presents letters to the editor concerning issues about reservists in the U.S.
- Various and Sundry. McCarthy, Dennis M. // Officer;Nov2008, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article by George Friedman on "Frittering Away the Strategic Reserve" in the September 2008 issue.
- Reemployment Rights Need Proactive Efforts. Delisi, James T. // Officer;Sep2006, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Reserve Officers Association's position outlined in the July/August 2006 issue that the organization will represent the interests of Reserve Component personnel involved in obtaining enforcement of servicemember employment rights.