LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- IRAN: Country Conditions: Investment Climate. // Political Risk Yearbook: Iran Country Report;2006, p37
Examines the economic trends in the domestic and foreign investments in Iran. Reliance of the economy of the country on oil export revenues; Threats posed by the unstable exchange rate in the country to business enterprises; Discussion of the legal systems of the country; Assessment of the...
- OIL MARKET OUTLOOK. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
This article presents information related to the OPEC basket that has averaged around U.S. $36billion so far in 2004, although prices have fallen markedly from a high of over U.S.$47billion. Consequently, the upside risks to the year average forecast of U.S.$35billion are relatively minor....
- Global Overview. // Hong Kong Infrastructure Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p60
The article offers information on the trends in infrastructure for 2012. It mentions that balance sheets was anticipated to expand in the energy sector while the entire gas and oil sector was expected to have a higher capex bill for 2012. It states that the infrastructure sector in Brazil was...
- Global Oil Market Overview. // Libya Oil & Gas Report;Q3 2007, p9
The article features a market forecast of the oil industry worldwide. It is foretold that the global oil demand growth will be around 2.0% in 2007, with Asia Pacific and the Central Eastern Europe (CEE) regions dominating. Such figures are believed to be an encouraging rate of market expansion...
- VENEZUELA OIL & GAS REPORT Q4 2012. // Venezuela Oil & Gas Report;Q4 2012, Issue 4, preceding p3
The article presents an overview of Venezuela's oil and gas sector for 4th quarter of 2012. The key trends and development in this sector include a growth in production coming from its Orinoco heavy oil belt, continued foreign interest with China as the largest investor and its use of Chinese...
- Crude Speculation. Gerbig, R. Braden // Fortune;5/30/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 11, p22
Presents a letter to the editor of "FORTUNE" magazine relating to an article on the increase in the price of oil.
- LETTERS. McKie, Hugh; Sikunta, Ray; Touré, Mariam; Suarez, Aaron // African Business;Apr2011, Issue 374, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to articles published in earlier issues are presented including "Days of Thunder" in March 2011 issue, "Oil & Gas Special Report" in the same issue and another related to "Africa's wages starletters to the editore average", African Business published in...
- Letters. Lascelles, David; Lancaster, Osbert; Greenberg, Yael; Everett, Sue; Bird, Chris // Green Futures;Apr2009, Issue 72, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including one on green movements by Jonathon Porritt, the implications of renewables for the tumbling oil price, and "Crunch time for a green new deal" by Martin Wright.
- PETROL PRICE A JOKE. Kenos, A. T. // BRW;8/18/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p10
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical "BRW," concerning price trends for petroleum.