- Talkback. Espley, Chris; Dutour, Maxine; Krauss, Carol; Shirkie, Helen; Brasier, Linda; Monette, Marcel Alphonse; Leith, Arlene; Napper, Ione M.; Fait, Maria; Scott, Elaine; Petryk, Elizabeth Violet; Matthews, Sonja; Littley, Margery; Kay, Libby; Cousins, Sheila; Collier, Frances; Roblin, Mary; Neudorf, B.; MacFarlane, Jean // Gardens West;May2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p52
Presents letters to the editor referencing to articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Comments on articles about gardening featured in the journal "Garden West"; Information on the sources of Araucaria araucana; Use of unused compact discs in scaring deer, birds and squirrels.
- Buck, Naked. // Field & Stream;Feb2006, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to the articles in previous issue including "White Tail," in November 2005 issue, "The Lost Art of Deer Dogging," by T. Edward Nickens, "On the Road in Bird Country," by Geoffrey Norman and "The Joy of Squirrels," by Jonathan Miles are presented.
- Relationships between plumage coloration, diet diversity, and winter body condition in the Lesser Goldfinch. Frincke-Craig, Melanie; Brown, Jessi; Briggs, Chris; Poulson, Simon; Collopy, Michael; Feldman, Chris // Journal of Ornithology;Jan2015, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p143
Bright and colorful plumage is thought to be an honest signal of individual quality in birds because consuming high-quality forage results in more colorful plumage. To gain insight into the ecological and evolutionary context of the relationship between color, body condition, and diet, we...
- Albino Squirrel. Gauger, Donn E. // Conservationist;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about a sighting of an albino squirrel.
- Squirrel control. Dutton, Charles // Forestry & British Timber;Jan2005, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in the January 2005 issue of the journal "Forestry and British Timber," on squirrel control in conifers.
- Black Squirrels in Massachusetts. La Bay, Eleanor E. // Conservationist;May/Jun87, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p50
Presents a letter to the editor concerning an article in 'The Conservationist' about black squirrels in Massachusetts.
- Favorite Lunch Site. W.J.T. // Conservationist;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p52
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about the identification of squirrels.
- Mount Graham Squirrels. Meader, Norman M. // Audubon;May90, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p138
Presents a letter to the editor of the "Audubon" journal, reacting to Frank Graham Jr.'s article "Talk of the Trail," which explored the controversy surrounding the endangered red squirrel of Mount Graham in Arizona.
- Tipsy Squirrels. Haelen, Jess; Haelen, Eva // Conservationist;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about a squirrel that cannot stand up straight.