- SEA MAIL. Ryan, Terrence; Christy, Mac; Hollaway, Bill; Grace, James W. // Sea Classics;May2011, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article about one of the West Coast War Shipping Board wooden ships in the February 2011 issue, an article about the three nested ships such as the USS Charles Berry in the March 2011 issue, and...
- People `bottom line' in DoN statement. // Marines;Apr94, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the right-sizing of the US Navy and US Marine Corps. Reduction of the Navy manpower; Development of a plan for right-sized Navy-Marine Corps; Application of disciplined business principles and techniques in downsizing restructured service; Enhancing efficiency, consolidation, joint...
- Sub Marines. Berry, Robert // Marines;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the special training exercises participated by the US Marines Corps and the Navy in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Deployment of a company size landing force from the deck of a submarine; Difficulty in launching from the submarine's deck.
- Freedom Banner 95. Hawk, Jeff; Swenson, Brandon J. // Marines;Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p13
Features highlights during the Exercise Freedom Banner 95 participated by members of the US Navy and Marine Corps Team in Pohang, Korea. Mine blowing; Battle tanks; Drinking water system; Amphibious assault vehicles.
- Navy Extends Deadline for NGEN Recompete RFI. // Defense Daily;10/20/2015, Vol. 268 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that according to a Naval Enterprise Networks (NEN) program management office, the original deadline to submit responses to a request for information (RFI) for the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN), which was October 19, 2015, has been extended to October 23, 2015.
- Mail Call. Fry, Chuck; Webbe, Leonard R.; Schafer, Gregory // All Hands;Jul2003, Issue 1035, p7
Presents letters to the editor of "All Hands," which is a journal for the U.S. Navy.
- LETTERS. Bohannon, Thea J.; Griswold, Daniel T; Damas, Raul // National Review;5/6/2002, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p2
Presents letters to the editor, referencing articles published in the previous issues of the periodical "National Review." Reference to the article "Uncle Sam Wants Them," published in the March 25, 2002 issue, related to the families of the people who serve in the U.S. Marine Corps; Information...
- Sound Off. // Marines;Jan-Mar2005, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p4
Presents several letters to the editor. Problem in accessing the online version of the journal "Marines"; Contribution of the U.S. Marine Corps in protecting the country.
- Within striking distance & ready to act. Krulak, Charles // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May99, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on the partnership between the United States Navy and the Marine Corps. to cope with a dynamic strategic environment and to address changing technologies. Publication of the operational concept `Operational Maneuver From the Sea'; Features of the system Landing Craft Air Cushioned; Role...