- Civil-Military Relations at the Top To the Editor. Hooker Jr., R. D. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Summer2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p127
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Soldiers of the State: Reconsidering American Civil-Military Relations," by Richard Hooker published in the June 2004 issue.
- Civil-Military Relations at the Top The Author Replies. Hooker Jr., R. D. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Summer2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p129
Presents a reply to the letter to the editor on civil-military relations published in the June 2004 issue.
- THE OPPRESSIONS. Meyer, J. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Oct1969, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p46
A letter to the editor describing the oppression of scientists by the ruling military clique in Brazil is presented.
- Letter to the Editor. Steph, Joann // West County Journal;8/8/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 32, pA6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the Opinion Shaper column by Tom Croat in the August 1, 2012 issue, which discusses how his plant pressing routine was disturbed by the kind gesture of the soldiers he encountered during his plant-gathering trip to Colombia.
- IN MY VIEW. Quinn, Brian; Doolin, Joel A. // Naval War College Review;Spring2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p167
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles including "Rumsfield, the Generals, and the State of U.S. Civil-Military Relations" by Mackubin Thomas Owens and "The Proliferation Security Initiative: Cornerstone of a New International Norm," by Joel A. Doolin in the Spring 2006.
- Letters. Freedman, Terri; Zimmerman, Bernadette; Schenkel, Barbara; Robinette, Lulie; Watson, William D.; Bob, Jim; Silver, L. David; Jerome, Susanne; Kaliski, Hubert J. // Time;11/20/1978, Vol. 112 Issue 21, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the article about Pope John Paul II, another about women in the military in the October 10, 1978 issue, and one about the heart of democracy by Frank Trippett in the October 23, 1978 issue.
- Letters. Troxell, John Wayne; Litteral, David J.; Hardy, Paul; Schwehr, Robert A. // Army Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous 2009 issues, including "What Goes on in Theater Stays in Theater?" by Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Doty and Major Shawn Tenace in the January issue, "The Shortage of Army Officers in Year Groups 1991-97," by...
- Civil Affairs. Pendleton, H. David // Army Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to article about Civil Affairs in the U.S. Army, published in the March 2005 issue of "Army."
- Attacking Indonesia's Army. Wang, David; Nur, Sahabuddin; Pathoni, Ahmad // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/21/98 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 132 Issue 25, p12
Presents readers' responses to the article, `Generals Under Siege,' in the November 23, 1998 issue of `Newsweek' magazine. The military as an employer in Indonesia and other overpopulated nations; Political reform and the lack of control in Jakarta.