Arteriographic Diagnosis of Pedunculated Splenic Cysts
- A Large Epithelial Splenic Cyst. Avital, Shmuel; Kashtan, Hanoch // New England Journal of Medicine;11/27/2003, Vol. 349 Issue 22, p2173
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a case study involving a patient with a large epithelial splenic cyst.
- Epidermoid cyst of penis. Singh, Sumitoj; Kaur, Tejinder // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p649
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of a 33-year old male with epidermoid cyst in his penis.
- Congenital bronchogenic cyst in the gastric mucosa. Liang, M. K.; Marks, J. L. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Dec2005, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p1344
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Congenita Bonchogenic Cyst in the Gastric Mucosa," in the March 2005 issue.
- Cutaneous bronchogenic cyst: an under-recognised clinicopathological entity. Pradeep, K. E. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Apr2009, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p6
A 25-year-old man presented with a tiny lesion on the suprasternal notch which occasionally discharged a clear fluid. The lesion was faint brown and measured 3 mm in maximum dimension and was not inflamed. Clinically, this was suspected to be a cyst. Microscopic examination showed an...
- The Balloon Sign: Adn M, Hamlat A, Morandi X, Guegan Y (2006) Intraneural ganglian cyst of the tibial nerve. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 148: 885—890. Spinner, R. J.; Amrami, K. K. // Acta Neurochirurgica;Nov2006, Vol. 148 Issue 11, p1224
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Intraneural Ganglion Cyst of the Tibial Nerve."
- Retroperitoneal Mesenteric Duplication Cysts with Malignant Transformation in Adulthood. Solis, Christopher; Mahmoud, Ahmed; Rassai, Hamid // American Surgeon;Mar2009, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p261
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of retroperitoneal mesenteric duplication cyst with malignant transformation in a 59-year-old man.
- Enteric Duplication Cyst in a 33-Year-Old Man. Teeple, Erin A.; Conway, Michael K. // American Surgeon;Apr2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p350
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a case of enteric duplication cyst in a 33-year-old man.
- Endoscopic Appearance of Adult Gastric Duplication Cyst. Alberti-Flor, Juan // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1994, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p1919
Presents a letter to the editor about a study on clinical manifestations and endoscopic characteristics of an adult patient with gastric duplication cyst.
- Pathogenesis of Choledochal Cyst. Tanaka, Tsunco // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1995, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p685
Presents a letter to the editor about the pathogenesis of choledochal cyst.