- Rosai-Dorfman disease: isolated epibulbar masses in two adult patients. Albini, T. A.; Evans, M.; See, R.; Rao, N. A.; Marback, E.; de Souza, M. M. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Feb2005, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p241
Presents a letter to the editor which provides information on treatments related to Rosai-Dorfman disease.
- Localized Castleman’s disease associated with systemic AA amyloidosis. Regression of amyloid deposits after tumor removal. Androulaki, A.; Giaslakiotis, K.; Giakoumi, X.; Aessopos, A.; Lazaris, A. C. // Annals of Hematology;Jan2007, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p55
A letter to the editor titled "Localized Castleman's disease associated with systemic AA amyloidosis. Regression of amyloid deposits after tumor removal," is presented.
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Lymphadenitis in Children. Haimi-Cohen, Yishai; Amir, Jacob; Zeharia, Avraham // Clinical Infectious Diseases;8/15/2007, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p520
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about nontuberculous mycobacterial lymphadenitis in children that was published in the previous issue.
- Huge vulval elephantiasis: Anesthetic management for caesarean delivery. Sharma, Karuna; Gupta, Sapna; Naithani, Udita; Gupta, Sunanda // Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p416
A letter to the editor is presented about the anesthetic management of vulval elephantiasis for caesarean delivery.
- Reply. Sung Eun Namkoong; Soo Kyo Chung; Yong An Chung; Sung Hoon Kim; Hyung Sun Sohn // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;2004, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p294
Presents a letter to the editor of the "The European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging," commenting on observations by Wydra et al on a report describing combined lymphatic mapping by lymphoscintigraphy and intraoperative gamma probe detection.
- Isolated axillary lymph node metastasis at presentation in bronchogenic carcinoma. Krishnamurthy, Arvind; Neelakantan, Vijayalakshmi // Journal of Cancer Research & Therapeutics;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p161
A letter to the editor discussing the presence of axillary lymph nodes metastasis (ALNM) in bronchogenic carcinoma is presented.
- Live imaging of newly formed lymphatic vessels in the cornea. Yuen, Don; Wu, Xiufeng; Kwan, Alex C; LeDue, Jeffrey; Zhang, Hui; Ecoiffier, Tatiana; Pytowski, Bronislaw; Chen, Lu // Cell Research;Dec2011, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1745
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the live imaging with fluorescent stereomicroscope and two-photon excitation microscope of newly formed lymphatic vessels in the cornea.
- Mediastinal lymphadenopathy: assessing clinical utility of EUS-FNA. Batsis, Charalambos // Surgical Endoscopy;Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2756
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Performance of EUS-FNA for mediastinal lymphadenopathy: impact on patient management and costs in low-volume EUS centers," by M. M. Hirdes and colleagues in the September 2010 issue is presented.
- Early evaluation of the response of axillary lymph node metastases to neoadjuvant therapy: response to Gilardi et al. Rousseau, Caroline // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Nov2011, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p2098
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are we ready for an early evaluation of the response of axillary lymph node metastases to neoadjuvant therapy?," by L. Gilardi, C. De Cicco, and G. Paganelli in the 2011 issue.