Absence of an Artery to the Right Lung and Varices of Veins from the Left Lung
- To the Editor. Tai, A. Razzak // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1978, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p254
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article describing a case of total occlusion of the left main coronary artery.
- Reply from Carl W. White, M.D. White, Carl W. // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1978, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p255
Presents a response by Carl W. White to a letter to the editor about his article on total occlusion of the left main coronary artery.
- REVASCULARIZATION OF THE COMPLETELY OCCLUDED RENAL ARTERY. Garcia-Rinaldi, Raul; Cangiano, Jose L.; Reardon, Michael // Vascular Surgery;Sep/Oct1978, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p328
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of acute occlusion of a chronically obstructed renal artery associated with severe hypertension.
- Mechanical Extraction of a Basilar-Artery Embolus with the Use of Flow Reversal and a Microbasket. Mayer, Thomas E.; Hamann, Gerhard F.; Brueckmann, Hartmut // New England Journal of Medicine;9/5/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 10, p769
A letter to the editor is presented that describes the use of the combined technique of flow control and embolus retraction.
- May positive U waves in V1-V3 leads predict left main coronary artery occlusion? Tatlı, Ersan; Yıldırım, Tarık; Aktoz, Meryem; Büyüklü, Mutlu // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Aug2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p315
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the medical related issue on coronary artery occlusion.
- Color Doppler arteriography for lower limb arterial occlusive disease. Kapadia, Sumit // Indian Journal of Surgery;Aug2006, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p233
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Colour-flow doppler: An emerging alternative to conventional arteriography for arterial mapping in peripheral arterial occlusive disease," by R.S. Thakur, S.S. Minhas, D.S. Dhiman, and R.K. Abbey, which was published in a previous...
- Reply to McLeod. Ozdek, S // Eye;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1351
A letter to the editor is presented about retinal vascular occlusions.
- Colonic Infarction in Acute Pancreatitis: An Unusual Cause of Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage. Srivastava, D. N.; Gulati, M. S.; Tandon, R. K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1998, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p1186
Presents a letter to the editor in response to studies regarding acute embolic occlusion of the inferior mesenteric artery.
- Peripheral arterial disease. Belch, Jill; Stansby, Gerry // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/20/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7551, p1213
A letter to the editor concerning a previously published article about peripheral arterial disease is presented.