Pulseless Disease with Occlusive Abdominal Aortitis and Hypertension
- Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome and Cystic Degeneration of the Popliteal Artery. Raithel, Dieter // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1978, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p253
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on the popliteal artery entrapment syndrome.
- Yet another diagnosis to consider. Slavin, Kevin A. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p96
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Puzzler," by William Risser in the January 2005 issue.
- Author reply. Risser, William // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p96
Presents a response by William Risser to a letter to the editor about his article "Puzzler," in the January 2005 issue.
- The Relative Roles of Medicine and Surgery in the Management of Occlusive Arterial Disease. Redisch, Walter; Clauss, R. H. // Angiology;Feb1975, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p233
Presents a letter to the editor about the relative roles of medicine and surgery in the management of occlusive arterial disease.
- A REAPPRAISAL OF THE CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS OF POSTOPERATIVE DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. Joffe, S. N. // Angiology;Jul/Aug1975, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p521
Presents a letter to the editor about the hazards of postoperative thrombo-embolic complications.
- Outpatient management of malignant pleural effusion with chronic pleural catheter. Diez-Porres, L.; Alonso-Babarro, A.; Iglesias-Docampo, A.; Diaz-Agero, P. // Palliative Medicine;Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p775
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the outpatient management of malignant pleural effusion with chronic pleural catheter in the previous issue.
- The Cover Art of the 15 June 2004 Issue. Nalin, David R. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;12/1/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p1741
Presents a letter to the editor that focuses on the cover art of the June 15, 2004 issue of the periodical "Clinical Infectious Diseases."
- Using Videotaped Vignettes to Teach Medical Students to Perform the Neurologic Examination. Lim, Eric C.H.; Ong, Benjamin K.C.; Seet, Raymond C.S. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p101
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Impact of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome on Medical House Staff: A Qualitative Study," by G. Rambaldini and colleagues in the 2005 issue.
- FUO and Biopsy-Negative GCA. Jolobe, Oscar M. P. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul2009, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p892
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses that fever of unknown origin (FUO) in patients with giant cell arteritis (GCA) who have neither cephalic symptoms nor histological evidence of temporal arteritis has potentially life-threatening aortitis in patients with isolated polymyalgia...