THE INVOLVEMENT OF SMALL VESSELS IN BUERGER'S DISEASE IN THEIR CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL CORRELATION
- Left renal venographic findings in children with orthostatic proteinuria. Shin, Jae Il; Park, Se Jin; Cho, Min Hyun; Kim, Ji Hong // Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation;Aug2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p2715
No abstract available.
- Left renal vein entrapment syndrome in two girls with orthostatic proteinuria. Lee, Seung Joo; You, Eun Sun; Lee, Ji Eun; Chung, Eun Chul // Pediatric Nephrology;1997, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p218
Left renal vein entrapment was documented by bilateral ureteral catheterization and imaging studies as a cause of orthostatic proteinuria in two girls. Renal ultrasonography showed compression of the left renal vein between the aorta and the superior mesenteric artery (Nutcracker phenomenon)....
- Radiological diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis. Whitehouse, Graham // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/3/1987, Vol. 295 Issue 6602, p801
Evaluates the radiological diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis. Effect of low osmolar contrast media on inaccuracies caused by venography; Identification of highly sensitive methods for diagnosing occlusive deep-vain thrombosis; Mechanics of radionuclide imaging.
- Identifying the Adrenal Lesion in Primary Aldosteronism. Melby, James C. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun72, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p1039
Editorial. Comments on an article about the clinical significance of the measurement of aldosterone in the venous effluent of both adrenal glands in patients with aldosteronism. Variation in aldosterone level; Complication of adrenal venography; Localization of solitary adenomas.
- phlebogram. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1773
A definition of the term "phlebogram," which refers to venogram, is presented.
- phlebography. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1773
A definition of the term "phlebography," which refers to venography, is presented.
- venogram. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2448
A definition of the medical term "venogram," which refers to a radiograph of the veins, is presented.
- venography. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2448
A definition of the medical term "venography," which refers to a radiographic procedure to visualize veins filled with a contrast medium, that is commonly used to detect thrombophlebitis, is presented.
- Is Embolic Risk Conditioned By Location of Deep Venous Thrombosis? Moser, Kenneth M.; DeMoine, John R. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr81 Part 1, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p439
Presents a study that determined the existence of a category of relative safe venous thrombosis. Use of diagnostic techniques such as radiolabeled fibrinogen leg scans and impedance plethysmography; Detection of deep venous thrombosis through the use of venography; Methodology and results of...