- Acute ulcerative colitis during successful interferon / ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis. Sprenger, R.; Sagmeister, M.; Offner, F. // Gut;Mar2005, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p438
Presents a letter to the editor related to the symptoms of acute ulcerative colitis during successful interferon/ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis.
- Systemic lidocaine and mexiletine for the treatment of a patient with total ulcerative colitis. Yokoyama, Y.; Onishi, S. // Gut;Mar2005, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p441
Presents a letter to the editor related to systemic lidocaine and mexiletine therapy for the treatment of a patient with total ulcerative colitis.
- Synbiotic therapy for ulcerative colitis Royal. Mawdsley, J. E. D.; Lindsay, J.; Rampton, D. // Gut;Sep2005, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p1346
Presents a letter to the editor about different aspects of the mucosal response to synbiotic therapy in ulcerative colitis.
- Colitis evolving into ulcerative colitis. Calabrese, C.; Fabbri, A.; di Febo, G. // Gut;Sep2005, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p1347
Presents a letter to the editor about the development of ulcerative colitis in humans.
- The role of age in the protection of appendicectomy against ulcerative colitis. Adani, G. L.; Baccarani, U.; Risaliti, A. // Gut;Dec2004, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p1719
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of age in the protection of appendicectomy against ulcerative colitis.
- Author's reply. Hallas, J.; Gaist, D.; Vach, W.; Sørensen, H. T. // Gut;Dec2004, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p1719
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the comments by G.L. Adani, U. Baccarani, and A. Risaliti, Department of Surgery, University Hospital Udine, Italy, on the role of age in the protection of appendicectomy against ulcerative colitis.
- Topically Administered Infliximab Can Work in Ulcerative Proctitis Despite the Ineffectiveness of Intravenous Induction Therapy. Molnár, Tamás; Farkas, Klaudia; Nagy, Ferenc; Németh, István; Wittmann, Tibor // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul2009, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p1857
A letter to the editor is presented, on topically administered infliximab in ulcerative proctitis.
- Localized giant inflammatory polyposis (filiform polyposis) with diverticula in ulcerative colitis. Takuma Tajiri, Kuang I.; Genshu Tate, Kuang I.; Toshiyuki Mitsuya, Kuang I.; Yutaka Endo, Kuang I.; Kazuaki Inoue, Kuang I.; Makoto Yoshiba, Kuang I.; Toshiaki Kinimura, Kuang I.; Toshio Morohoshi, Kuang I. // Journal of Gastroenterology;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p912
Presents a letters to the editor about the localized giant inflammatory polyposis with diverticula in ulcerative colitis in Japan.
- British Society of Gastroenterology guidelines for ulcerative colitis surveillance: creating consensus or confusion? Hudson, B.; Green, J. // Gut;Jul2006, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p1052
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on colonoscopic surveillance of ulcerative colitis.