- UK return for Himolla. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p2
Reports on motion upholstery firm Himolla's plan to exhibit at the Manchester Furniture Show from July 16 to 19, 2000.
- Save 14% by moving to a cm subscription. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p2
Informs that starting from the July 14, 2000 issue, British industry magazine `Cabinet Maker' will only be available by subscription.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p6
A correction to the article "Nick Worthington of Dreams" that was published in the October 2009 issue is presented.
- Cabinet Maker launches new website. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p4
The article reports on the launch of the journal "Cabinet Maker" of its new web site located at www.cabinet-maker.co.uk
- The Role of an Agent. Fremling, Elaine J. // Advisor Today;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the responsibilities and functions of an agent.
- Letter of the week. Sidkin, Stephenn L. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2010, Issue 5701, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Brief: Agents' Fees" in the July 30, 2010 issue.
- ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR THE BEST. CaIdweII-Eyles, Brad // BRW;12/10/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tricks of the trade" in the November 26, 2009 issue.
- Gearing up... // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2008, Issue 5602, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the significance of environmentalism to the furniture industry and another on the new Web site of the magazine "Cabinet Maker."
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2013, Issue 5840, p3
The author discusses how the staff of "Cabinet Maker" dealt with the loss of internet connection when it transferred to a new office in June 2013.