RIGID AND DOGMATIC
- LETTER. Wattenmaker, Jim // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p10
Presents a letter to the editor, on comments of U.S. President George W. Bush on intelligent design, published in this issue of the periodical.
- Truth revealed. Croke, Greg // New Internationalist;Nov2009, Issue 427, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter by March Irving in issue #426 regarding Intelligent Design.
- No case for ID. Jackson, Leigh // New Scientist;9/16/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2569, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on intelligent design in the August 26, 2006 issue.
- Intelligent Design And Schools: A 'Real World' Solution. Sventek, Dave // Church & State;Mar2006, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p22
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the teaching of intelligent design in U.S. schools.
- Let Parents Teach Religion. Retting, Hal // Church & State;Mar2006, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p22
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the teaching of intelligent design in schools and the idea of allowing parents to teach their children about creationism.
- Creationism Darwinism and ID. Disney, Henry // Biologist;May2008, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p71
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the theory of Intelligent Design (ID) by Michael Reiss and Bob Killick-Kendrick in the 2008 issue.
- CLEVER CLOGS. Henry, Kevin // New Humanist;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Intelligent Design" in the May-June 2006 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Springer, James W.; Gardner, Walt; Barreda, Santiago; Levy, Sanford I.; Slate, David J.; Coyne, Jerry; Schulman, Aryeh; Clausen, Christopher; Wieseltier, Leon // New Republic;10/3/2005, Vol. 233 Issue 14, p4
Presents letters to the editor of "The New Republic" regarding articles found in previous issues of the journal. Responses to the article "The Faith That Dare Not Speak Its Name," by Jerry Coyne, regarding the evidence for evolution and against intelligent design; Discussion of the article...
- Intelligent evolution. Banks, Iain // New Scientist;11/19/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2526, p24
Presents a letter to the editor related to intelligent design.
- Design, Science, and Philosophy: An Exchange. Behe, Michael J. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul2006, Issue 164, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Darwin in Dover, PA," by Robert T. Miller in the April 2006 issue.