- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Stoothoff, Brian; Fleming, Joseph; Farentino, Edward // Fire Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p34
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including the editor's opinion "Brown M&M's" in the July 2011 issue, "Survivability Profiling: Applying What We've Learned," by Captain Stephen Marsar in the July 2011 issue, and a letter in which the sender...
- Letters to the Editor. Mason, Jim; Bastian, Jonathan F.; Laing, Paul; Marino, Amber R. // Fire Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p50
Presents letters to the editor related to firefighters in the United States. Use of a thermal imaging camera for reducing overhaul damage, unnecessary overhaul work and the risk of a rekindle; Fire prevention programs focusing on fire safety for the young and children.
- Sometimes, you have to force change to survive. Pillsworth, Tim; Ellis, Chad // Fire Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p48
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the editorial "NASCAR and Elephants," about a crazed volunteer firefighter's driving, which appeared in the August 2008 issue of "Fire Engineering."
- Letters to the Editor. Hibler, Joan; Lorenz, Richard // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented including one thanking the Lake Whitney Volunteer Fire Department in Texas and another which expresses an appreciation for those who helped for the success of the Handshakes and Hammers Hoedown dance program on November 8, 2008.
- Volunteer firefighter. Fishbeck, Linda Ellis // Smithsonian;Jan91, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about becoming a firefighter.
- 4X4 DIGITAL. // 4X4 Australia;Mar2013, Issue 350, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the coverage of the journal of the efforts of firefighters in Australia.
- Letters. Felton, Jr., Nicholas G. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/17/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p24
Presents a letter to the editor about fire fighters.
- In support of industrial fire brigades. Bogss, Scott // Fire Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p46
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Industrial Firefighters Are Fighters, Too!," by Robert E. Zapatka, published in November 2005 issue is presented.
- Letters to the Editors. Berg, Laurie; Brocious, John P.; Winkler, Lee; Winkler, Ellis // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/9/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p6A
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the developments and debate on the proposed new jail in Burnet County, Texas, the heroic acts of firefighters from the Burnet Fire Department for saving animals from fires and a thanksgiving for the...