More arithmetic of health care
- There when you need it. Forstenzer, Steve // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2006, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p12
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about medical economics by Alden Solovy in the August 2005 issue.
- Family medicine vs. retail medicine. Zimmerman, David // Family Practice Management;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about retail health clinics in June 2006 issue.
- Don't write off the debt. Schmitt, John // Medical Economics;2/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p10
Disagrees with the advice given in the column "Practice Management Q&As: When a bankrupt patient tries to stiff you" published in the December 19, 2003 issue of the U.S. periodical "Medical Economics".
- Early intervention for first episode psychosis. Mitchell, Alex J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/14/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7462, p401
Presents a letter to the editor regarding an editorial by Shiers and Lester and discusses the burden of disease.
- Who Is at Greatest Risk for Receiving Poor-Quality Health Care? Sinsky, Christine A. // New England Journal of Medicine;6/15/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 24, p2617
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the current economic model for U.S. health care.
- The Health-Care Problem. Schlup, Kirk // Fortune;4/30/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 8, p29
A letters to the editor is presented in response to the article "Opening the Capitalist Mind," published in the April 2, 2007 issue.
- To the Editor. Zuber, Thomas J. // Journal of Family Practice;Dec1993, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p537
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the Medicare Resource-Based Relative Value Scales (RBRVS) payment system.
- Economic aspects of beta-blocker therapy following myocardial infarction. Olsson, G. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1988, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p242
A letter to the editor about economic aspects of beta blocker therapy following myocardial infarction is presented.
- Questioning the direction of MSD policy. Nelson, Tim Walker // New Zealand Doctor;8/29/2012, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Harms Lurk for Benefit Addicts," by David Bratt in the August 1, 2012 issue.
- Hospitals' fiscal reality. Galinski, Thomas // Modern Healthcare;1/24/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the articles "A Chicken Little Act That's Getting Old" and "It Comes All Down to Money" in the December 20-27, 2004 and January 3, 2005 issues respectively.