Peer review of articles on global burden of disease
- Global health: Will positive changes for Sierra Leone's health professionals mean the end of its Brain Drain? Kelly, J. Daniel; Barrie, Mohamed Bailor // Journal of Public Health Policy;2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p112
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to global health.
- International, transnational, and global health; do they differ? Gabriel, Gulis; Jens-Jørgen, Jensen; Peter, Mochungong I. K. // Journal of Public Health Policy;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p253
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "International, Transnational and Global Health: Do They Differ?" in the previous issue.
- Transparent Development of WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines: A Useful Approach. Cunha, Antonio // PLoS Medicine;Jul2007, Vol. 4 Issue 7, pe245
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Transparent Development of the WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines," by H. J. SchÃ¼nemann, S. R. Hill et al. in the 2007 issue.
- WHO's Response to Global Public Health Threats: XDR-TB. Wilson, Kumanan; Gardam, Michael; McDougall, Christopher; Upshur, Ross; Attaran, Amir // PLoS Medicine;Jul2007, Vol. 4 Issue 7, pe246
A response by Kumanan Wilson, Michael Gardam, Christopher McDougall, Amir Attaran and Ross Upshur to a letter to the editor about the article "How is WHO responding to Global Health Threats? in the 2007 issue is presented.
- NHS chief must direct that time overseas is an asset. Cooper, Ed // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/14/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7597, p761
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to "Global health partnerships," by C J. M. Whitty and others in the March 24, 2007 issue.
- Peer review of articles on global burden of disease. MaruŠic, Ana; Hren, Darko; MaruŠic, Matko // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/15/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p727
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Relation Between Randomized Controlled Trials Published in Leading General Medical Journals and the Global Burden of Disease," published in a 2004 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Challenge for fair trade. Martin, Verlie // Canadian Nurse;May2005, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about global health and fair trade.
- Letters. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2001, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p793
Presents several letters to the editor. The Mwanza trial; Resistance of sandflies to DDT in Kala-azar endemic districts of Bihar, India.
- Millennium development goals: whose goals and for whom? Mishra, Udaya S. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/25/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7468, p742
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Can the millennium development goals be attained?," by A. Haines and A. Cassels in the August 14, 2004 issue.