Peer review of articles on global burden of disease
- Global health: Will positive changes for Sierra Leone's health professionals mean the end of its Brain Drain? Kelly, J. Daniel; Barrie, Mohamed Bailor // Journal of Public Health Policy;2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p112
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to global health.
- NHS chief must direct that time overseas is an asset. Cooper, Ed // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/14/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7597, p761
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to "Global health partnerships," by C J. M. Whitty and others in the March 24, 2007 issue.
- Peer review of articles on global burden of disease. Gold, Jennifer; Rochon, Paula A. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/15/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p727
Presents a response by Jennifer Gold and Paula A. Rochon to a letter to the editor about their article "Relation Between Randomized Controlled Trials Published in Leading General Medical Journals and the Global Burden of Disease," published in a 2004 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association...
- Challenge for fair trade. Martin, Verlie // Canadian Nurse;May2005, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about global health and fair trade.
- Letters. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2001, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p793
Presents several letters to the editor. The Mwanza trial; Resistance of sandflies to DDT in Kala-azar endemic districts of Bihar, India.
- Millennium development goals: whose goals and for whom? Mishra, Udaya S. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/25/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7468, p742
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Can the millennium development goals be attained?," by A. Haines and A. Cassels in the August 14, 2004 issue.
- Distributing US Health Aid. Mayer, Kenneth Hugh; Hamilton, Carol Dukes // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/1/2009, Vol. 301 Issue 13, p1339
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "U.S. Health Aid Beyond PEPFAR: The Mother & Child Campaign" by C. C. Denny and E. J. Emanuel in a previous issue.
- Distributing US Health Aid. Denny, Colleen; Emanuel, Ezekiel J. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/1/2009, Vol. 301 Issue 13, p1340
Colleen Denny and Ezekiel J. Emanuel respond to a letter to the editor about their article "U. S. Health Aid Beyond PEPFAR: The Mother & Child Campaign" in a previous issue.
- Transparent Development of WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines: A Useful Approach. Cunha, Antonio // PLoS Medicine;Jul2007, Vol. 4 Issue 7, pe245
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Transparent Development of the WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines," by H. J. SchÃ¼nemann, S. R. Hill et al. in the 2007 issue.