The CIA and me
- Tinker, Banker, Neocon, Spy. Gerecht, Reuel Marc // American Prospect;1/13/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Tinker, Banker, Neocon, Spy,' by Robert Dreyfuss in the November 18, 2002 issue of the magazine 'The American Prospect.'
- The CIA talks back. Hitt, Jack // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct84, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p64
Replies to a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "Columbia Journalism Review" concerning the United States Central Intelligence Agency.
- Israel Is Good for Israel. Jones, Roger F. // National Review;5/9/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Joshua Muravchik on the intelligence service in Israel.
- Letter to the editor. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;7/30/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p54
Presents a letter to the editor about the Iraq weapons of mass destruction intelligence fiasco.
- Letters to the Editor. Critchfield, Lois M. // Journal of Military History;Oct2004, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p1343
Presents a letter to the editor in response to David Kahn's article reviewing the book "Partners at the Creation," in the July 2004 issue of "Journal of Military History."
- Spooky Stuff. Wade, Alan // American Prospect;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Yes-Man," by Robert Dreyfuss, published in the December 2005 issue.
- CIA CHRONICLES. Zegart, Amy B. // Foreign Affairs;May/Jun2008, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p164
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Intelligent Design?" by Paul Pillar in the March/April 2008 issue.
- CIA CHRONICLES. Pillar, Paul // Foreign Affairs;May/Jun2008, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p165
A response by Paul Pillar to a letter to the editor about his article "Intelligent Design?" in the March/April 2008 issue is presented.
- Letters from Readers. // Commentary;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p3
Presents letters to the editor on counterintelligence in the U.S.