A QUESTION OF ALLEGIANCE
- Put the American public before military spending. Morgan-Chandler, Susan // Hill;11/30/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 122, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on cutting military spending.
- Mailbag. Shannon, Frances; Procotor, Pete // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/28/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the war spending in Iraq and the lack of available tax bases in Texas.
- LETTERS THE EDITOR. Simpson, Robert L.; Lawrence, Frederick H. // New American (08856540);4/18/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Can We Cut Defense' Spending?" in the March 21, 2011 issue.
- A QUESTION OF ALLEGIANCE. Sowry, Jim // Investigate;Feb2005, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p11
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article regarding the military spending of the New Zealand Ministry of Defence.
- U.S. Expansionism. TBOONTEE // Forbes Asia;May2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response of the article "Ugly in Afghanistan," in the April 2012 issue which discusses the military spending of debt-ridden U.S.
- Economics and morality. Allain, R. Jay // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1986, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p51
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the article by Gordon Adams and David Gold in the October 1986 edition of the 'Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists,' regarding their discrepant views on the relationship of the U.S. military spending to the health of the economy.
- Economics of the Cold War. Priceman, Mark // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1986, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p51
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the article by Gordon Adams and David Gold in the October 1986 edition of the 'Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists,' reflecting on the failure of the debate to identify the reciprocal relationship between armaments and the state of the U.S. economy.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Berganini Jr., David F.; Parnell, Sean // Hill;7/12/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 101, p32
Two responses by David F. Berganini Jr. to a letter to the editor about his article "All eyes on Panetta to cut defense spending" in the June 29, 2011 issue and by Sean Parnell on "Congress needs Fair Elections Now" in the June 27, 2011 are presented.
- Fear But Not Loathing. Nolting, Louvan // Progressive;Jan85, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p7
Cites the misconceptions about the Soviet Union's realities with regards to military expenditures, economic development and organizational reforms.