Is topical treatment of osteoarthritis site-specific?
- Is topical treatment of osteoarthritis site-specific? Bookman, Arthur A. M.; Shainhouse, J. Z. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/1/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p618
Presents a response by Arthur A. M. Bookman and J. Z. Shainhouse to a letter to the editor about their article "Effect of a Topical Diclofenac Solution for Relieving Symptoms of Primary Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Randomized Controlled Trial," which appeared in a 2004 issue of the "Canadian...
- Multiple Diclofenac-Induced Adverse Effects. Mazzone, Marinella; Siciliano, Massimo; Carella, Giovanni // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2000, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p2988
Presents a letter to the editor about a case report of the adverse effects of diclofenac in a patient with epigastric pain.
- Diclofenac patches for postoperative shoulder pain. Funk, Lennard; Umaar, Rowena; Molajo, Adeyinka // International Journal of Shoulder Surgery;Apr2008, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p47
A letter to the editor is presented about diclofenac patches for postoperative shoulder pain.
- Liver Injury From Diclofenac or Acetaminophen? Kittisupamongkol, Weekitt // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul2009, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p1862
A letter to the article is presented, in response to the article "How Common is Diclofenac-Associated Liver Injury? Analysis of 17,289 Arthritis Patients in a Long-Term Prospective Clinic Trial," published in the 104th issue of the journal, 2009.
- Clarithromycin/diclofenac/simvastatin. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2014, Vol. 1494 Issue 1, p17
An abstract of the study "Hepatitis E and acute liver injury in Scotland, UK," by C. Crossan and colleagues is presented
- Extended-release NSAID for osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis. // Modern Medicine;May96, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the availability of an extended-release form of diclofenac sodium, a drug used in the treatment of arthritis.
- Diclofenac. // Reactions Weekly;6/19/2010, Issue 1306, p19
The article describes four cases of colonic diseases caused by diclofenac.
- Diclofenac/ketorolac. // Reactions Weekly;6/19/2010, Issue 1306, p19
The article describes cases of embolia cutis medicamentosa after taking diclofenac and ketorolac.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.