How to diagnose diabetes
- Letters to the editor. Pryce, I. G. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Sep68, Vol. 114 Issue 514, p1195
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about glucose tolerance tests in the May 1968 issue.
- Accuracy of fasting glucose to diagnose diabetes in Brazilian subjects. Pardini, V. C.; Pardini, H.; Velho, G. // Diabetologia;Jan2000, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p132
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Is Fasting Glucose Sufficient to Define Diabetes? Epidemiological Data From 20 European Studies," in the 1999 issue of "Diabetologia."
- Response to an audit of oral glucose tolerance testing. Chakraborty, Subhosmito // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p182
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding oral glucose tolerance testing (OGTT) is presented.
- How to diagnose diabetes. Agarwal, Gina // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/1/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p615
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Impact of New Guidelines for Glucose Tolerance Testing on Clinical Practice and Laboratory Services," by Andrew W. Lyon et al., which appeared in a 2004 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Response to Yeh. Bugianesi, Elisabetta; Giordanino, Chiara; Saracco, Giorgio // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p1052
A response by Elisabetta Bugianesi, Chiara Giordanino and Giorgio Saracco to the letter to the editor about their article on oral glucose tolerance test for detecting glucose abnormalities in chronic hepatitis C (CHC) patients is presented.
- Chromium Supplementation Does Not Improve Glucose Tolerance, Insulin Sensitivity, or Lipid Profile: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial of Supplementation in Subjects With Impaired Glucose Tolerance. Gunton, Jenny E.; Cheung, N. Wah; Hitchman, Rosemary; Hams, Graham; Sullivan, Christine; Foster-Powell, Kaye; McElduff, Aidan // Diabetes Care;Jul2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p1842
Presents a response by Jenny E. Gunton, N. Wah Cheung, Rosemary Hitchman, Graham Hams, Christine Sullivan, Kaye Foster-Powell and Aidan McElduff to a letter to the editor about their article "Chromium Supplementation Does Not Improve Glucose Tolerance, Insulin Sensitivity, or Lipid Profile: A...
- Performance of Glucose Dehydrogenase- and Glucose Oxidase-Based Blood Glucose Meters at High Altitude and Low Temperature. Öberg, Daniel; Östenson, Claes-Göran // Diabetes Care;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p1261
Presents a letter to the editor about the performance of glucose dehydrogenase-based meters at high altitude and low temperature.
- CLARIFYING THE PRE-OGTT DIET. Bandisode, Madhukar S. // Cortlandt Forum;Apr2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p35
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about oral glucose tolerance test in the February 6 and 14, 2006 issue.
- Diabetes risk: what's the point of GTT? Dawood, Riadh // Pulse;3/29/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the disadvantages of using Glucose Tolerance Test in the assessment of patients with diabetes in the March 8, 2007 issue of Pulse.