Differential modulation of p38 mitogen activated protein kinase and STAT3 signalling pathways by infliximab and etanercept in intestinal T cells from patients with Crohn's disease
- No mutations in the tyrosine kinases of human hepatic, pancreatic, and gastric cancer cell lines. Run-Xuan Shao; Otsuka, Motoyuki; Naoya Kato; Jin-Hai Chang; Muroyama, Ryosuke; Taniguchi, Hiroyoshi; Moriyama, Masaru; Yue Wang; Kawabe, Tokao; Omata, Masao // Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p918
Presents a letter to the editor about protein kinases.
- Author's reply. Sabatino, A. Di; Ciccocioppo, R.; Morera, R.; Corazza, G. R. // Gut;Feb2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p315
Presents a response by the author to a letter to the editor about his research paper related to differential modulation of p38 mitogen activated protein kinase.
- Activated p38 MAPK is associated with decreased CSF 5-HIAA and increased maternal rejection during infancy in rhesus monkeys. Sanchez, M. M.; Alagbe, O.; Felger, J. C.; Zhang, J.; Graff, A. E.; Grand, A. P.; Maestripieri, D.; Miller, A. H. // Molecular Psychiatry;Oct2007, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p895
A letter to the editor discussing the association of activate p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) in the reduction of cerebrospinal fluid 5- hydroxyindoleacetic acid (CSF 5-HIAA) and growth of maternal rejection during infancy of rhesus monkeys is presented.
- No evidence for association of the protein kinase C alpha gene with multiple sclerosis. Ban, Maria; Maranian, Mel; Tai Wai Yeo; Gray, Julia; Compston, Alastair; Sawcer, Stephen // Journal of Neurology;May2005, Vol. 252 Issue 5, p619
Presents a letter to the editor about the testing of genetic variation in the protein kinase C alpha gene for evidence of association with multiple sclerosis.
- Molecular Crosstalk of the Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B Signaling Responses at the Level of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases. Schieke, Stefan M.; Ruwiedel, Karsten; Gers-Barlag, Heiner; Grether-Beck, Susanne; Krutmann, Jean // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Apr2005, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p857
Presents a letter to the editor about molecular crosstalk of the ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B signaling responses at the level of mitogen-activated protein kinases.
- Increased Melanocytic Nevi and Nevus Density in a G-34T CDKN2A/p16 Melanoma-Prone Pedigree. Florell, Scott R.; Meyer, Laurence J.; Boucher, Kenneth M.; Grossman, Douglas; Cannon-Albright, Lisa A.; Harris, Ronald M.; Samlowski, Wolfram E.; Zone, John J.; Leachman, Sancy A. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Aug2008, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p2122
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A that was published in the previous issue.
- Letter to the Editor: 1H, 15N and 13C assignments of the regulatory domains of calcium-dependent protein kinase (CDPK). Christodoulou, John; Hu, Haitao; Chung, John; Rance, Mark; Harper, Jeffrey F.; Chazin, Walter J. // Journal of Biomolecular NMR;Jul2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p249
Presents a letter to the editor on regulatory domains of calcium-dependent protein kinase.
- Oncogenic kinases of myeloproliferative disorders induce both protein synthesis and G1 activators. Lelièvre, H.; Cervera, N.; Finetti, P.; Delhommeau, F.; Vainchenker, W.; Bertucci, F.; Birnbaum, D. // Leukemia (08876924);Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1885
A letter to the editor is presented concerning protein synthesis and G1 activators that were induced by oncogenic kinases of myeloproliferative disorders.
- A microelectronic DNA chip detects the V617F JAK-2 mutation in myeloproliferative disorders. Di Ianni, M.; Moretti, L.; Del Papa, B.; Gaozza, E.; Bell, A. S.; Falzetti, F.; Tabilio, A. // Leukemia (08876924);Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1895
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the detection of the V617F Janus kinase-2 mutation by a microelectronic deoxyribonucleic acid chip in myeloproliferative disorders.